Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blinds/Follow and Removal/Smoothing of bridge and ramp areas around core.

If /Follow will be will be disabled on blinds, all melee classes will be screwed. Aoe blinds can lands easily, dued to the spamming, and if fc will ever do so, NTs will be the new enfo, OP as hell.

I have an nt, and i can figure how easy will be keeping targets blinded while nuking em. Maybe, empowering on AAO debuff on blinds will be a more interesting aspect on blinds..

So debump

NTs have indeed a very nice toolset, with roots, blinds and very long distance nukes, and a pretty nice defensive toolset (reflects, layers, evades..)
    in most of MMOs, nukers (wizards &co) are supposed to deal very high damages and be naked versus melee profs.
    well, that's another debate

. point is perma blind is just retarded as it's spammable and lands almost everytime
    . second point is running after someone when you're supposed to be blind is retarded too. you're blind, don't move or eat walls.

that's why FC should also fix NR check and add a cooldown to blinds (or some resistance on target) AND remove /follow /assist in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    . second point is running after someone when you're supposed to be blind is retarded too. you're blind, don't move or eat walls.
    Yeah because everything in a game is supposed to be 100% realistic :

{Edited by Anarrina: some sarcasm is acceptable, personal attacks are not}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 16th, 2011 at 22:47:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    Nanobots. They move in mysterious ways. Oh, and did you see those ear implants and symbiants?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Someone never watched Star Wars. When blind your ability to hit people should actually sky rocket, and you should be able to take a Womp-Rat out at 100 meters!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12