Thread: Birthday ingame even, or not ?

Birthday ingame even, or not ?

hai, i was wondering if some event is planned for AO bday ? (a real event i mean, not "only" a grind party in orbital station with free tshirts )

i'm not asking for a spoiler of course, just a confirmation "yes" "no".

10 years, not all games lived so long

Is there alot of rocks above your head where you live?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

@ OP - Funcom hasn't mentioned any in-game events to my knowledge, though I would imagine there will be a few because they took suggestions for the 10th anniversary a while back. The only thing definite is a party in Montreal.

thanks Lektronik
    wait & see, then

There is going to be an in game event, details, here:

RK1: http://www.gridstream.org/gsp-nextge...fo.aspx?id=995
    RK2: http://www.gridstream.org/gsp-nextge...fo.aspx?id=996

There is going to be a RL event, details, here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=588558
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

thanks for these informations, i've noticed canada irl gathering, but sadly it's a bit far from europe ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    ..., i've noticed canada irl gathering, but sadly it's a bit far from europe ^^
    What ???
    No one told me it is to far from europe...
    I guess i just throwed that money out of the window then...

Who is the genius that keeps setting up the server exclusive in-game special events during the middle of a workday for North America (happening many times on a Friday, including this time) or early AM on a Monday for Europe (either last Christmas or Halloween party, I don't remember which)? I know this is a game, but this game is intended for mainly adults & adults have to work to pay for their subscriptions.

"Hey boss, the game I play is having a 10th anniversary party in the middle of the day on Friday, June 24th, so can I take the day off?"

Just make the party for both servers on a Saturday, at the same time, & alternate/rotate the Devs & DJs between parties every hour or so.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    "Hey boss, the game I play is having a 10th anniversary party in the middle of the day on Friday, June 24th, so can I take the day off?"
    Who is ever this honest?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Could we have some devs turning up on RK2 also this time? ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Who is ever this honest?
    Historically I've taken a day off work on AO expansion release days and had no issue with saying "This MMO I play is releasing a new expansion and I'm taking the day off for it." to my manager or director.

It is my vacation time to use as I please... they don't have to agree with what I do when I'm not in the office. Besides, back then my staff and my manager knew I liked video games.. one year they even got me a birthday cake that was literally a replica Xbox 360
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata