Thread: please don't do that again! :)

please don't do that again! :)

Just reactivated my accounts a week ago...took about a week to rearrange my GUI and now the patch reset everything!

/smashface
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Installed in Program Files, right ?
    Wonder when FC will make AO Vista/7 compatible, or at the very least make a proper installer that doesn't default to an incompatible folder.
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

it doesnt if u use normal non-custom gui

wait till you strut in your ubah beast/alien armor gears and warp left and right from SL to RK..etc with your vetern items..and find that almost anyone can do that now...even cool ubah "social" gear...so just drop by the "ingame" store to power up your toons in a flash!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

nm, I just relogged and everything went back to working as intended. Move on, nothing to see

/hug
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

*waves hand mysteriously in the air* ....this is not the thread you are seeking, you are looking for a recipe for leet-flavored cupcakes.

Anyone ever considered just copying out a template GUI from a character thats already setup, and then putting it into each new characters preferences?

Hell of a lot easier, just get your whole basic GUI instantly setup with a quick ctrl-c, ctrl-v

Quote Originally Posted by edherbs147 View Post
    Anyone ever considered just copying out a template GUI from a character thats already setup, and then putting it into each new characters preferences?

Hell of a lot easier, just get your whole basic GUI instantly setup with a quick ctrl-c, ctrl-v

Yep thats what I do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I once got petitioned for "impersonating FC personal" for claiming I ran helpbot.