Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ninja changes in 18.4.5

@Tazalanche I usually do team missions farming chests with Neut Fixer rolling and a clan toon, only ever see unredeemed or mobs. Tried earlier, did 9 missions with a mix of easy/med/hard and only had unredeemed and mobs

I am the one Tazalanche was talking about.

I am clan. I pulled a 216 inf easy team mish with the only other member in team a neutral, and got redeemed mobs in the mish.

I pulled a 216 solo hard inf mish, and had green mobs only in it. I then went back this morning to see if it would happen again, and it did. I then pulled a 216 solo easy mish, and had only orange to red mobs in it.

The team instance mentioned involve a team of neuts with a couple clan members. It was a 220 easy with a neut puller, but with clan and no omni, the team was showing clan. We encountered multiple redeemed mobs in this mish.

I have teamed with neuts before and never had this issue occur. While I'm not sure how to get these issues to occur for others, I assure you they have occurred in the last couple days, as recently as an hour ago with a mish I still have active on my doc, as she's only about halfway through it.
    Proud President of Militia of Vindication

Life is not meant to arrive at the grave sedately in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways shouting, "Man, what a ride!!!!"

Settled then. Chalk this up to ninja fix for "want moar variety in Inf mish plox"

Quote Originally Posted by Gora View Post
    Settled then. Chalk this up to ninja fix for "want moar variety in Inf mish plox"
    Now instead of people just wanting a 220 to pull, they'll need a calmer on the team to take care of the same faction mobs.

New definition of variety FTW!
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Gora View Post
    Hehe, definitely.
    Proud President of Militia of Vindication

Life is not meant to arrive at the grave sedately in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways shouting, "Man, what a ride!!!!"

i see finally clans have a bug that is irritating instead of making there leveling easy.
    *cough* 1 floor missions *cough*

On the Corporal Ashley mission part where you have to kill 10 Anun's, Nanomutants and Sandcrawlers.. there are 10 available mobs to kill at each spawn site.

I specifically remember doing this the last 3-4 times and having to wait for respawns as only 6 or 7 would pop at a time. I think this was some sort of change...and a positive one!
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Hmm, not sure what patch, but seems that Nevretva Canyone keyparts have 30min temp tag now...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Annstas View Post
    I team with neuts
    there's your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Hmm, not sure what patch, but seems that Nevretva Canyone keyparts have 30min temp tag now...
    All of them? Or just some? Reason I ask is because I'd also noticed this before, but only for the key part you get from Area F.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    there's your problem
    What is the problem teaming Omni-Clan/Neutral ? Have something intelligent to explain ?

And btw, do someone know if the problems of random side monsters still remain until now. Maybe some devs can explain if it is a bug linked to to monsters ID or it is the new change of the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    I like ninja fixes, they keep us on our toes!
    I think all patchs and changes shouldn't be listed as notes they should just change it, add stuff and then when you play you find out what's changed maybe surprised or even out smarted deffiantely kept on your toes, and there is always something to find learn or do hunting down the changes!!!

I think exploits or bugs should be listed as fixed changes, i just wish Funcom/AO would stop hand feeding people and just do what they do best making awesome games like AO and stop giving in to the idiots who have came from WoW or other small minded games made for age 3+ yrs.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

can we get a Tertium Quid in shoulder in similar fashion too please?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123