Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Anniversary Items

Quote Originally Posted by Soliguy View Post
    You forgot that you looted on 2 chars before setting rest of loot ffa incase that slipped your mind.
    If he was even willing to at least give other players a chance including lowbies, unlike 99% of every other RL that has run Rider raids, then he can loot for all of his damn toons if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    If he was even willing to at least give other players a chance including lowbies, unlike 99% of every other RL that has run Rider raids, then he can loot for all of his damn toons if he wants.
    I was in an RI a few days ago where the leader actually AFTER the Desert Rider went down, invited his friends and set the lootrights to THEM instead of the people who had participated. Only HE and HIS FRIENDS got Clios and Nomad Sets... I was so pissed I pounded on my desk, did a forced logoff (alt+F4 twice) and screamed at my monitor for a few minutes. My poor cat thought I was mad at her and she ran downstairs, my wife called me on the intercom, thinking I was drunk or something.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    I was in an RI a few days ago where the leader actually AFTER the Desert Rider went down, invited his friends and set the lootrights to THEM instead of the people who had participated. Only HE and HIS FRIENDS got Clios and Nomad Sets... I was so pissed I pounded on my desk, did a forced logoff (alt+F4 twice) and screamed at my monitor for a few minutes. My poor cat thought I was mad at her and she ran downstairs, my wife called me on the intercom, thinking I was drunk or something.
    Bla bla, and this gave you right to act like a tool, YET trying to portrait yourself as a honorable person.
    Hometown
    Pockiee
    Stompbox
    Ransom
    Bcomplex
    Provocative

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Heheh, I've had a few of those AO moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompbox View Post
    Bla bla, and this gave you right to act like a tool, YET trying to portrait yourself as a honorable person.
    How exactly was he acting like a tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompbox View Post
    How was it that I organized the raid, did my best to lead it to keep everyone alive and then gave everyone the same chance at Clios and Nomad Sets is being a tool?

Urban Dictionary: tool

If I wasn't honorable, I would have come with every alt I had, and trust me I got enough alts to take everything if I was such a bastard.

Now if you feel it was unfair, go run a few RI and distribute the loot in a way you deem fair for everyone. No matter what you do, there will always be people who won't agree with loot distribution.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

On rk2 we often make a full RI and use some random flatrollbot to roll in.

Leader do /team loot leader at 10% and assign loot to the winners, usually all in the event can roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    There'll be some items which are in the shop and some that drop; we're doing things slightly differently this year from years past when it comes to the majority of the shop content, but I don't to say too much just yet. Personally I think we've hit a good spot this year with what we're offering and how. =)

And as far as the raid goes, this *will* be the only way to get the majority of the birthday items in-game. That *said*, think of the Desert Rider event very similarly to Uncle Pumpkinhead and his many minions; there'll be content there for everyone, and plenty enough phatz to go around. =)
    Raid drops:
    6 clio
    6 armor packs

Plenty to go around for six people, but not a whole raid!
    Now you try to farm 5k items as six people...

My suggestion is that you reduce the amount of 5k to something realistic, say one bag per team member?
    One bag is 21 items, so 126 for a single team? Realistic!
    And if you want a full raid then its 6*6*21=756 items, also realistic!

But not 5000 items!
    5000 is 238 bags of items! Thats six bags each for a 36 man raid! Or six 36-man teams with one full bag per person! AAARGH!!!!

Enough criticism, I like the yalm design, I like the old-school armor design and I like that you got everyone out in the old Rubi-Ka. More old-school anarchy online!

Thanks to Lillitu for Organizing Rider raid with rolling at RK1 today!

No worries at Rimor ... but Atlantean come on guys, Raiding with rolling ftw!

BR,

Vinnie

* Vinfix - Tradeskillz & Friendly Smile *

My little army:

Atlantean: Vinfix - Winday - Moboca - Nodawn - Daicy

Rimor: Artzi - Bscar (both on long vacation)

Its been two weeks+ since the anniversary thingamagy was implemented.. I have said that I would stay away from the Rider events.

Was just at my first Rider raid barely minutes ago. Wouldnt be a true 10th year player without checking it out huh :P

It was probably via GM accelerated items count. (Thanks to Means and the Devs who heard and -might- have looked into GMT+8 timezone's spawn )

Got invited into a RI. GJ to Doctress for organising the RI and random roll.

Unfortunately there are still people around that will loot multiple times just because they can...

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    Unfortunately there are still people around that will loot multiple times just because they can...
    XD

Clio / Armor pack isn't Unique?

Welcome To AnarchyOnline. XD

I really hope someone loots all of it and takes a screenshot. So worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcypher View Post
    XD

Clio / Armor pack isn't Unique?

Welcome To AnarchyOnline. XD

I really hope someone loots all of it and takes a screenshot. So worth it.
    They are unique; but it's possible to loot, use it, loot another one, use it, ...

Or get one for all 500 alts you have while there still is people that don't have it.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718