Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down.. sup?

Ah well happy anniversary everyone !!!!!!
    Last edited by Talita; Jun 22nd, 2011 at 19:09:20.
    Talita

̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

little late means but thanks for update

Thanks Means.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

means i want a igoc NOWWWWW damn poop i look in my inv when i log back on , thats a nice sry , ok we cool hu hu hu

wonder if they give free xp stims like last birthday should make em yes drop tho that nondrop crap is no gd

So when does emergency fix come out? Can I have warning of it? ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

nice ekarona, had the same idea

i doubt they will ever make xp stims drop again from events that can be traded.
    it will end up a few people hording them like crazy and then sell them for crazy prices. )
    im innocent here *whistles*

Sounds like a bunch of angry n3rds that dont have a life and really think funcom is 3V!L!!!
    AMG!!AO IS DOWN!!!! WHAT WILL I EVAR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yea think price used to be 5mil for one then they rocketed up to 15-20mil doubt they bring em tho cos ingame store sells them so be doing em self out money and f u com wouldnt want that wot kinda whistle is it btw

no sounds like a hard working person <<-- me that like to relax in game after a day stressy work , and 2 days in a row i cant relax in game , i only have like 1hour a day to play this game and relax , and yes updates have to be done yeah offcourse , but for me personal it sucks at this time , other people will say it sucks at diff times bla bla bla tralala

Quote Originally Posted by zweetlipje View Post
    no sounds like a hard working person <<-- me that like to relax in game after a day stressy work , and 2 days in a row i cant relax in game , i only have like 1hour a day to play this game and relax , and yes updates have to be done yeah offcourse , but for me personal it sucks at this time , other people will say it sucks at diff times bla bla bla tralala
    agree, once you have a life ....

try a second life on testdim ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12