Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.4.6 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Yeah. Since the change to the pearls last year, they no longer look like pearls... they look more like a cracked veneer of marble or granite.
    Just cut the pearls and they will be shiny again.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

new BS

Decontamination time is way too fast. This changes the BS to 100%ZERG/capture BS. because of the fast pop.
    Change the decontamination time back to normal ATLEAST OR even better if it would be LONGER (50secs ish) This way you wouldnt gain an advantage in dying and you find more 1vs1 situations.
    ty

since the release of new BS design, I stopped doing BS lol...its like a zerg fest as never both sides have same number of players!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

I like the new BS changes, now there is no escape. I personally hated those who thought it was kind of funny to kite through those empty areas just to die like the rest a bit later. I prefer BS being a deathmatch where you dont live for too long over ppl just running away from you.
    Being able to spawn at other locations eliminated spawncamping which is a very welcome change and made BS a lot more like Unreal Tournament's Domination type of gameplay

Even better, they removed any perches n stuff which was REALLY annyoing to pet professions and was not fair play at all.

I guess these changes were bad only for losers whose failed toons lacked survivability other than running away or jumping on a perch.

BS being zergfest is a rather weak argument, it was ALWAYS a zerg fest. if you want 1on1 do /duel
    edit: also... numbers dont mean much, a good group of 4 people can easily handle 6-7 or more gimps

Desert suit looks cool, so good job FC
    Last edited by Aramsunat; Jul 6th, 2011 at 12:23:44.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    now there is no escape.
    Yeah...agent escape-nanos is a rp-item now

What they did was actually extending the situation that spawncamping was for the players...or, they overdid it and should reconsider lots of the changes that they did. Like blocking off areas and making jumping on pumps not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    I guess these changes were bad only for losers whose failed toons lacked survivability other than running away or jumping on a perch.
    Go try new BS with a MP then. ENJOY! ORRRRRRRRRRRR BETTER! Go try new BS with a MP against Engi huggers. Ohhhh I had a better idea! Go try new BS w/o an Eng in your side.

Now tell me who are the losers.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

FP enfo = suicide ^_^

Stealth/counterstealth-gaming and evacuation/pursuit-playing is not something FC offer anymore? We have to be so heroic now? Meh, egopatch... not impressed.

Love the new changes. No more endlessly chasing agents and advys thru corridors.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Tehevolz View Post
    No more endlessly chasing agents and advys thru corridors.
    I love it! Got a repetoir for it, so...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123