Thread: Morphing Memory

Morphing Memory

has a new tradeskill, but what is it?

??? + Morphing Memory = Infused Morphing Memory [?]
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

try a screwdriver to reverse the level? or something else if not a screwdriver??
    Talita

̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

Nope, no luck with the screwdriver.

Initially after seeing the 'Infused Morphing Memory' in the patch rip, I assumed a DB infuser or active ancient circuit, but those didn't work either.

Try using a Dormant Ancient Circuit. Makes sense since it's the same item used to infuse yutto memories and Viral compilers.

In the patch rip theres an item called "ncu infuser" haven't logged in game yet to do anything but that looks like the answer. No idea where you would get it though
    "I detest sleep. I've got better things to do." -JTHM-

So bitter and filled with ash. I would enjoy your tears, if they didn't turn to dust at my touch.

anyone knows where to get those "ncu infuser" ?
    You can try to repress your sorrow but let it never fall into Oblivion

-= Knight Yullaw 220/30/70 =- -=Tradeskiller Flip 220/30 =-
    and some other Toons *caugh*

Isn't it (what i remember reading before my patcher crashed): that when you equip a too high lvl morphing memory, (too low skills) It will equip now, but it'll lvl down automatically to a ql you can equip?

I remember reading something like that.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

take a MM thats to high a ql for your toon, click it to lvl it and it will adjust to your toons skills.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Thwarn View Post
    take a MM thats to high a ql for your toon, click it to lvl it and it will adjust to your toons skills.
    If that's the way it works, I wonder if they'll apply it to more leveling items (I'm thinking of two NCU rings I'd like to de-level if I could...)

Yes, if your requirements are too low for the current MM ql you are clicking, it will de-level by one, towards the ql where you can use it. If you raise your skills again, clicking the MM will level it up again.
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrichor View Post
    In the patch rip theres an item called "ncu infuser" haven't logged in game yet to do anything but that looks like the answer. No idea where you would get it though
    I think you're on to something there. Maybe the new raid perhaps?

WTB! Bump!
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Still wondering how to do this, I see mention of an NCU Infuser in previous post. Maybe that item isn't a new drop, maybe it's made from combination of already existing items in the database. Anyone tried combining a DB Infuser with Dormant Ancient Circuit or something?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

as it looks on Xyphos, the Infused MM is just a simple MM, that levels from QL 200 - 250. Nothing special in there.
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

So it looks, but it still have to be upgraded from a normal MM to an infused MM before you can r-click level it... The idea of combining DB infuser and DAC to get the NCU Infuser is interesting though.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Any new info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    Any new info on this?
    All you need to do is to take out NCU infuser from CoH chest and combine it with MM.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    All you need to do is to take out NCU infuser from CoH chest and combine it with MM.
    CoH chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulshoo7 View Post
    CoH chest?
    The Gordian Knot of AO!
    Lementhia 220/30 Eternalist. Synergy Factor
    Malbranque 220/30 Vanguard. Synergy Factor
    Ladonia 220/30 Deity. Synergy Factor
    Wierzbowski 220/26 Supreme Creator. Ancarim Iron Legion