Thread: Heckler pets...

Heckler pets...

How can we aquire them on old accounts that are already renewed for a year?
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

It'll eventually turn up in the item shop. How much? My guess would be 2011 points.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    How can we aquire them on old accounts that are already renewed for a year?
    Whats this?

Fully paid subscribers miss out again because our subs are paid...go figure...move along .....nothing NEW to see.
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Yes they FC did that last year also. So This year i didnt renew 2 of my accounts, so that i could wait and see what they offered extra. SInce you dont get it if you just renew when its time to renew. Wonder if thats the effect FC wants? Probably not... in my case its cost them 8-9 months of game time. Should be like this years reward for renewiing accounts and work for the year. Then change it every year maybe.

You can buy extra game time for your account right of the bat, its not the same as Renewing..

If you got 8 months left and you buy the 12 month offer you then have 20 months left.

Just make sure you click your way to the actual offer..

And FYI it worked the same way last year, could increase your sub time even if it wasn't time to renew..
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

I renewed for 12months about a month ago.. I guess I have the same question...and no I don't want to pay for another 12 months when I'm not even sure on the state of the game for the next 11 months I have already paid for at this time.

Would be nice to get a reply from someone with Funcom.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    It'll eventually turn up in the item shop. How much? My guess would be 2011 points.
    HA HA. Bump.

Stil no heckler pet for the veterans...
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

This is ridiculous & needs to at least have the expiration date removed or changed to something like May 31, 2012.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Should just be included in any 6 or 12 month sub
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Should just be included in any 6 or 12 month sub
    THIS! omg 'm agreeing with masta /die
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

While in the Newland Desert shop during celebration festivities of a spawned desert rider raid, Means stated that he would look into changing the deadline.

The deadline is two days away & still no change or official word from Funcom.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™