Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General nano that makes your toon bigger

General nano that makes your toon bigger

...you know, like enfo's mongo line, but without additional beneficial effects.

It's so freaking cool. It would be nice if we all could get to use that.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

haha, is this a troll regarding mp's qw unique stance being used by everyone with the jetpack ? ;D

(Plus, challenger makes enfos real big, mongo only has a small scale increase)
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

i also wish for this.. too bad all enlarging nanos/items are getting removed from game
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorneee View Post
    haha, is this a troll regarding mp's qw unique stance being used by everyone with the jetpack ? ;D

(Plus, challenger makes enfos real big, mongo only has a small scale increase)
    Yeah, but, I'm not THAT greedy.

And anyways, it has absolutely nothing to do with jetpack, it's a suggestion made solely 'cos of the cool effect ingame, that should be made available for everyone.

Heck, we already have those bracers that make us a little bigger, so this won't be so gamebreaking as someone might think.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

In turn, the shrinking effect of the Ruse of Taren line should be open to anyone
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

just allow bracers of growing flesh to work in social tab.

klod is pro troll.

that stance does not belong to MP's alone. it's a generic unmorphed flying position. start running, then stop just long enough to insta-cast a phasefront and continue running, you'll see what i mean.

however!! i think it's time we stop screwing around, and just make every perk, every nano, every weapon, all armours, all specials, everything available to everyone, let's have some true anarchy in the house
    Last edited by Frubaliscious; Jul 4th, 2011 at 17:05:19.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Don't worry so much about it Klod. It's the personality that counts.

Reminds me of Advies crying rivers when Vet Leet was put in game...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    i also wish for this.. too bad all enlarging nanos/items are getting removed from game
    For reals?

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    For reals?
    It's not entirely accurate but there are indications that FC has recognized the negative impact that increased scaling has on enfos for gameplay and reduced it on the enfo nanos toolset. Whether they implement similar adjustments on other items and effects ingame, we will have to see.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Reminds me of Advies crying rivers when Vet Leet was put in game...
    I believe that was more about the maps. something exclusive to adv's until they released them for everyone. anyone can FLY, Klod is just mad because of the looks, lol
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    For reals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, we're getting rid of +size modifiers where-ever we can; they were a terrible idea in the first place given how many cramped areas AO has, and they kinda need to go away. So sorry guys, that one's staying nerfed.
    think so
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    I believe that was more about the maps. something exclusive to adv's until they released them for everyone. anyone can FLY, Klod is just mad because of the looks, lol
    oh, a lot of them whined about the maps too... but a lot whined about leet form.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by enculeet View Post
    this
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    This....seconded. Bracers of Shrinking Flesh, too, of course.

Seriously, there's too many good wrist items in game for anyone to use these in "Cloth" anymore. Since all they adjust is visual (scale). Allow them to be used socially.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    this
    this

For real, if enfo's getting so big they have to leet, doesn't anyone think it would be better to let enfs wear shrinking bracers in social tab and have them work, and get plastic surgery to be short, than remove everyones choice to use +/- scale? Ok lets make all agents normal person size too, and even remove the short/medium/tall options, so that everyone is the same size. Good, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    In turn, the shrinking effect of the Ruse of Taren line should be open to anyone
    WTB for my MA engi.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    this

For real, if enfo's getting so big they have to leet, doesn't anyone think it would be better to let enfs wear shrinking bracers in social tab and have them work, and get plastic surgery to be short, than remove everyones choice to use +/- scale? Ok lets make all agents normal person size too, and even remove the short/medium/tall options, so that everyone is the same size. Good, fixed.
    Or simply make it that +/- only works in outdoor areas and not dungeons.

Oh, sure, nerf Enfo scale changes but leave Advy morphs so that your lights go out when wolfed up so the only way to see what you're doing in a solo mission is equip night vision goggles when you're running around a bunch of caves.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast