Thread: Alien Daily Mish Changed?

Alien Daily Mish Changed?

I'm just curious if this is new, or not. I was running my daily ai mission on my neutral keeper and to my surprise, as I was killing my final alien to loot the kyr'ozch artifact, lo and behold an omni adventurer in wolf form comes bounding around the corner, right past me, and towards the exit.

I was under the impression that these missions were instanced, to prevent teams from completing solo alien missions, but this confused me very much! is this new or is it just the first time I've encountered this?
    Stuff here

It's been known to happen, but I think very rarely. Quite some time ago, an org member was talking about how he entered a mission (regular mission from the individual mission terminal) and almost immediately someone else entered the same mission. They were both stunned to see someone else in their mission, and they both left. When the org member entered the mission again a minute or two later, everything was back to normal and he was alone.

How strange. This person said that he had logged off and when he logged back in, he was surprised to be back in the ship, still. So was wondering if the patch changed anything or if it was just odd.
    Stuff here

Happened to me once, it s not new. I remember i ld'd in ai daily inside ship, loged back and found myself in mission with somebody else... We were both shocked ofc I left mish, re-entered and it was all back to normal Happens, but very rarely.
    President of Mayhem (OTC)

Try LDing with a 105 toon in a mission instance with level 105-110 mobs and re-logging in an instance with lvl +200 mobs.

Very exciting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tralauri View Post
    How strange. This person said that he had logged off and when he logged back in, he was surprised to be back in the ship, still. So was wondering if the patch changed anything or if it was just odd.
    A similar issue happens when you log off inside TOTW. Logging back in a long while later will usually result in you landing in a completely empty instance. Albeit, this is a multiperson instance, but I imagine this issue ties in with the OP's mission issue.

me and an orgmate were teamed up for something, and forgot to break up team. we both went and got an alien daily (without knowing we were both doing the same thing) and when I entered the instance for "terminate the alien cocoons" my orgmate was already in there, killing the un-UBT-able scout in the first hallway.

we were both shocked, but figured it was because we were teamed up when we both grabbed the daily.

this was months ago. So no, its not a new occurance at all.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.