Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomad Tunnels

Nomad Tunnels

This event was REALLY fun!

I just wanted to say, excellent work FC - it was a very creative and fun raid, and I loved that even low DD lowbies got a an equal chance on the loot.

I really hope this one happens again soon!

Fantastic event, loved everything about it! MOAR!

Is this a post from another dimension or reality where the Anniversary event was actually good, or was there another part of the event I'm not aware of?
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by Namiru View Post

Is this a post from another dimension or reality where the Anniversary event was actually good, or was there another part of the event I'm not aware of?
    As far as I know today was the first time it happened (at least that I've seen). Nomads, in tunnels, in PW. Everyone goes it, it's like a cave-type mission, but swarming with nomads. Kill them, various texts appear in vicinity giving clues as to what happens next.

Reach the end boss, it's a 300 nomad, but when he's dead he doesn't have any loot other than normal nomads. He boasts about having hidden all his presents where we can't find them, so you run around looking for little boxes hidden thru the mission. The boxes contain either the 300 armor set or the Clio.

I was groaning abit inside when I first spotted the boss, and thinking we wouldn't have a chance on any loot because we weren't in a raid - I was delighted to find out otherwise.

So no need to get lucky with being on the right raid, or begging for team invites, you just need sharp eyes and a quick mouse!

My 188 org mate who was farming nomads with us when it happened came along and managed to score a 300 armor can, he was thrilled with it.

Definitely the best fun I've had with any event yet!

Okay. I'm liking this. No haveing to OD each other. No having to scavenge for hours, and scaled for End game content with location and MOBc level....this is good.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

So was there a message about this happening or is it constant?
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

There was a message - not sure if it was server-wide or not, but we were all out on PW farming already and saw it there. Something about a nomad camp expanding at a certain coordinate.

I want it to happen again now! Now I say!

And for the lower level people that also play the game?
    Who do not have the possibility to kill level 300 nomads?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    And for the lower level people that also play the game?
    Who do not have the possibility to kill level 300 nomads?
    Exactly. Where was this event in the other Nomad playfields such as NLD? So far, looks to me like FC is sticking to its "only high levels count" philosophy.

Well if you'd read up you'd know that it's a mass event where other people can kill the high level mobs, and you have just as much of a chance of finding the presents as everyone else. Looks like you'll have to find something else to whine about here, as this actually sounds like a pretty well thought out event (at least compared to the newland desert nomad rider event).
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

Totally agree. Becuase theris no peoples playing out of euro/usa prime and everybody who is anybody is in PW farming anyway. No reason to whine rite?

Its a mighty nice gesture for sure. But it isnt the absolutly totaly awsomly final solution to all of humanities questions.

Yes there is still reason to whine.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSeeBee View Post
    Well if you'd read up you'd know that it's a mass event where other people can kill the high level mobs, and you have just as much of a chance of finding the presents as everyone else. Looks like you'll have to find something else to whine about here, as this actually sounds like a pretty well thought out event (at least compared to the newland desert nomad rider event).
    Uh-huh. What level range is PW again?

About the event out in P.W, first of all I haven't seen any "Tunnels" but I haz seen canyons, and still have yet to discover where or if that even exist, and if it does did you mean Milky way? cuz that place has alot of tunnels would really like to kno if it really does exist, need some phatz!

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Uh-huh. What level range is PW again?
    Going by the level of the mobs its 80-220 range highest non nomad mobs/dustbrigade in there are just over 200 unless their bosses. lowest ones are around 85-90ish

Throw in the fact that every character can currently get a free flight item means getting around the zone would be far from impossible as long as you were high enough for the 81 vehicle air.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Going by the level of the mobs its 80-220 range highest non nomad mobs/dustbrigade in there are just over 200 unless their bosses. lowest ones are around 85-90ish

Throw in the fact that every character can currently get a free flight item means getting around the zone would be far from impossible as long as you were high enough for the 81 vehicle air.
    so.... level 11?

Is this event still happening?, I've spent countless hours in PW farming nomads the last week, and never seen any announcement.

All the people whining about not being able to attain high level loot on small toons should take a hard look at thier idiocy, and possibly consider re-rolling life.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    All the people whining about not being able to attain high level loot on small toons should take a hard look at thier idiocy, and possibly consider re-rolling life.
    Maybe you can look in the mirror at your own idiocy and ask youself again why low level people would go to kill nomads?

I dont think that level 11 or 20 or 30 of even 70 wants that ql300 Nomad armor

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Erm ... Clio can be cast on a level 1 froob ... how is that "high level loot" ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Erm ... Clio can be cast on a level 1 froob ... how is that "high level loot" ?
    Um....how does a level 1 froob get 81 Veh Air?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast