Thread: Update on July 6th.

at a guess a more permenant fix for the mission ID's that crashed rk1, seeing as testlive had 2 patches very quickly in the last few days

Let's hope the new pande encounter (the gauntlet) gets deployed, i need something to do
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I guess that means the tenth anniversary celebration items will not spend a minimum of two weeks live.

I still have 7 paid toons needing a Clio & ql300 nomad armor, plus 2 more accounts worth of froobs needing at least the pet nanos.

On a side note, has anyone heard when the race track is hitting live? I don't recall seeing it mentioned since they were still in the process of planning it.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    I guess that means the tenth anniversary celebration items will not spend a minimum of two weeks live.
    I doubt that they'd be taking it out already, and I don't think they'd even need to take the server down to remove the items/raid.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

Big things, I think is the fixing of the mission ID bug, as what they did to keep Atlantean up thusfar is nothing but a bandage. Hopefully they've come up with either a permanent or at least a longer term solution.

Probably also going to fix the Mr. Squeeky Lantern which was is supposed to convert into a shoulder item but doesn't at this time.

As for the rest of the patch, who knows.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

The updates on testlive from 18.4.6 to current were very small,. so don't expect any content changes. Its probably only some small code and item fixes.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

About an hour ago, The Tinker was still standing in Newland Desert. Five minutes ago she was gone.

I guess expecting the tenth anniversary celebration content to remain for at least two weeks was expecting too much?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Let's hope the new pande encounter (the gauntlet) gets deployed, i need something to do
    its live and available from the "ingame" store ^_=

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    About an hour ago, The Tinker was still standing in Newland Desert. Five minutes ago she was gone.

I guess expecting the tenth anniversary celebration content to remain for at least two weeks was expecting too much?
    Is that on RK1? She's still there on RK2.. just checked.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

The Tinker just spawned again @ RK1.

but where are the high level nomads? no1 in PW?

Nomads

I can not find any of the Newland Desert Nomads as of noon PDT ...

There were plenty of them right after patch, including Desert Rider spawned right after patch.

Are Anniversary stuffs gone? Or broken?

Colrain

p.s. I am on RK2 ... and just checked, Tinker is not here either
    Last edited by Colrain; Jul 6th, 2011 at 20:25:46.

troll
    oh please tell me we'll get a compensation for these downtimes.
    yes all of us, particulary peeps with 14 free days
    /troll

so, about the "clio" and the "ninja lootwhores raid", what's the plan to get it then ? pay in ingame shop or phasefront with paid points, or we'll all get a chance to get one for free ?