Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.4.7 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    One reason I hated programming and gave it up: have a million+ lines of code and trying to find that one damn decimal you accidentally left out.
    Nowadays compilers find those errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Just seen a report of BS being bugged after patch now as well.
    I thought it was the 12 crats on clan side.. but back to the bs bug.. I got warped behind the glasses a few times when going into a teleporter.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    The Anarchy Online Servers will be coming down in 1 hour (21:00 GMT / 5:00 PM EDT) for server maintenance to update the Heckler of Celebration that caused some issues on the live servers. The Estimated downtime is 2 hours and there will be no client side patches for this downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPo6P...ailpage#t=467s

"Instead of being a pet, it was a monster that spawned"

Really did look that way to me today.
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

I bugged Means about the city raid issue and I got the reply:

"Thanks to many people letting us know about this issue we were able to get out front of it quickly. A fix should be coming to the live servers now."

It seams they've brought the servers down to fix that problem, but then I saw the info. What the hell does Heckler of Whatever have to do with city raids?

On a plus side it's realy nice that Means answears PMs from regular users such as myself, but why the disinformation?

And they took it down at 2100 GMT, For Maintenace :P

Funcom employee

There was an issue with the Heckler pet as well as with the city raids. Odds are Famine just forgot to mention the city bit in the notice.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

What about reported BS problems?

Edit: BTW, something went fugly? Chat server was up for a while (around 30 mins), now everything's offline again.
    Last edited by byteflush; Jul 6th, 2011 at 23:49:43.

Check the Server News. Downtime has been increase by another 2 hours.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Ah damn... So I won't get to do my dailies while I'm at work...

http://www.byteflush.com/aomeme.gif

IMG tags don't work :\
    Last edited by byteflush; Jul 7th, 2011 at 00:28:15.

Quote Originally Posted by badorde View Post
    Nowadays compilers find those errors.
    Ao wasn't made nowadays, though.

Doesn't mean you can't use a new compiler
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Doesn't mean you can't use a new compiler
    As many horror stories as I've heard from multiple GD's and devs over the years about AO's "spaghetti code", it always surprises me when anything new actually works with it.

Is it just me or BS invite less players now? Ninjachange to make it more even? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Is it just me or BS invite less players now? Ninjachange to make it more even? ^_^
    It used to be 6 on both sides for BS to start and 4 on both sides inside BS to keep it from ending early.
    Now it's 4 on both sides for BS to start and a minimum of 2 players on each side inside BS to keep it from ending early.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12