Thread: Anansi pattern problem

Anansi pattern problem

I was trying to combine some Anansi pattern pieces that I have in my bank/inventory and discovered that there are 2 different QL 255 Anansi parts.

One set of A-B-C-D is listed as 'Anansi' (with the quotes) and another set is listed as 'Anansi (only has the first quote).

I'm not sure when this problem occured but please fix.

Here is the xyphos database reference for both pattern options

Edit: Ok, just read the description on the complete blueprint and see that they say:

Complete Blueprint Pattern of 'Anansi': Complete blueprint pattern containing information to create 'Anansi'.

Complete Blueprint Pattern of 'Anansi : Complete blueprint pattern containing information to create 'Anansi's Adherent'.

So maybe these are actually meant to be two different pocket bosses. If so, the name needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jul 12th, 2011 at 07:37:14.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Probably the ' in Anansi's Adherent that's messing up displaying. Normal problem in programming that uses " and ' for string handling ;p
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

It sound like somewhere in a DB patch, the 'Anansi one lost it's 's Adherent'
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

been there since SL launch, no reason not to fix it though
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    been there since SL launch, no reason not to fix it though
    I have a ton of complete patterns of both types on my patterns mule so you're probably right. In all of these years I guess I never tried to match them up in the way I did today that caused me to notice the issue.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata