Thread: No Nomads on RK1

No Nomads on RK1

Aftet the maintenance a friend of mine went out to hunt armor in the Perpetual Wastelands. He couldn't find any Desert Nomads running. So I went out myself a checked a few "sweet spots" I knew where they actually spawned and in a decent number the first week the even was up. No nomads.

Checked several spots in Mort where I had been hunting Nomads on my fixer. Nothing.

Checked Newland Desert. Not a sausage.

The Tiinker is still there and the Rider is still being spawned (by a GM or Dev I assume.)

So is the Nomad portion of the even done?

Or did someone forget to flip a switch, so to speak?
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Right after patch most of the Anniversary content had poofed or not respawned.

We had to petition for a Tinker repop, but the rest of NLC is empty.

Mort and PW are filled with Nomads again. Not sure about Broken Shores.
    -------------------

Kaze (RK1):
    Eltaco238 - 220/30/70 Adventurer -- Mptaco238 - 220/27/70 Meta-Physicist
    Engytaco238 - 220/30/70 Engineer -- Crattaco238 - 220/30/70 Bureaucrat

Leet Snuggle Club (RK1): ~Have you hugged a leet today?~
    Leetums - 200/0/0 Fixer -- Fuzzyleet 200/0/0 Agent - Rangytaco238 200/0/0 Trader

Leet Version plox!

Just petition and a GM will come and restart the script for any zones missing, I even got a pink 'n ugly as hell GM t-**** last time I did. It might be ugly but I wear it proudly! ;D
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.