Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breed change?

breed change?

anyone know if funcom will provide a breed change with the rebalance or if there is any plans to implement a payed breed change option? i have been waiting for like forever to change my soli agent to opi;p

have a nice day

Don't think it has been confirmed, but there are rumors/speculations/discussions on the topic iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    Don't think it has been confirmed, but there are rumors/speculations/discussions on the topic iirc.
    Means himself talked about breed change.
    It was linked to rebalance though ... so dont be in any hurry.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

from what i understand there will be a breed change given to everyone when rebalance is complete.

there shouldnt be any kind of breed change. this game would be full of troxes, rerolling aint ever problem since leveling is fast as hell
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Breed change will come, ref video.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    there shouldnt be any kind of breed change. this game would be full of troxes, rerolling aint ever problem since leveling is fast as hell
    Yeah im going to swap my NM NT into an atrox. Mango rage ftw and leveling is indeed way to fast, im lvl 211 after 10 months. BTW would you be so kind to remind me who of professionals of our 13 professions has atrox mains? It must be like 99% of them so maybe tell me who doesnt will be faster, aye? Please help i need to know that before i reroll
    Last edited by Ciex; Aug 9th, 2011 at 10:35:29.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Both crat professionls are non-trox ... just saying
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Both crat professionls are non-trox ... just saying
    Thats impossible, i call you a liar! They must play atroxes because … umm … if Carlo is a trox, it must be the best choice for any crat, isnt it obvious? As soon as breed change is possibile im gonna swap my soli crat into trox and, oh boy, you are all gonna feel that mango rage. I can already see all those corpses around me mhahahahahahaha *ev0l smile* Hopefully this New Engine is gonna work smooth with all those people dying around me but if its not ill just ninjabuff em with vet leet before termination. My day is gonna look like this:
    1. Atrox crat logs in.
    2. Pwned, pwned, pwned, pwned.
    3. Daily.
    4. Win, win, win, win.
    5. Sends a „lol-tell” to a nearby non-atrox crat, lol, what a noob, nm/opi/soli, hahaha O.o !!1! (i may even make a lol-macro!)
    6. A few more wins and pwns.
    7. Atrox crat logs off.

Oh yeah, i cant wait anymore, please hurry up FC!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I wasn't too enthused with the idea but you've convinced me! I'll change Grudgefather into a Nano Mage from a Trox! NMs can carry a Styg, right?
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

WTB Breed Change ASAP! Im to lazy to get Alphas on a Trox!!!
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Tbh i though about going opi on my trox shade as hotswapping alphas may have some uses or soli for dmg but damn, if EVERYONE is going to play atrox i dont want to be different ...

Im also considering going away from trox (adv).
    Since currently advs cant get brain/ear alpha supp on.
    But most importanly, because its pain to swap between PvM/PvP equip with low intelligence.

What if .. they nerf MR in rebalance

Yus im that smart and think of every possible angle even before its gonna happen.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by badorde View Post
    Im also considering going away from trox (adv).
    Quote Originally Posted by badorde View Post
    Since currently advs cant get brain/ear alpha supp on.
    You are so, so silly.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    You are so, so silly.
    Going off-topic ...

He ain't that silly, even trox Docs can't get brain on. Impossibility with today's buff gear. Ear problems on Advy wouldn't surprise me (wouldn't surprise me if it is possible, too). And seriously, which Xan symb do any healer-types want the most? Usually it would be the brain.

I'm not complaining, just stating fact. For now trox has a specific benefit no other prof does, one that helps almost every prof (again except Doc, since even with MR there are endgame toons we couldn't perk reliably). And if rebalancing does rebalance MR, then other things need to adjust, too.

I didn't choose trox for my toons for the OP'ness ... there was no Mongo Rage for Doctorhyde when I picked him, and trox Fixer has always been a somewhat goofy choice for endgame. Trox shades had never been seen when I first rolled mine and at the time were considered as goofy as NM shades. So ... I accept my slightly-dumber-than-most toons

Any trox doc or advy that you see with an Intelligent Brain or Xan Brain ... cheated ... pure and simple. For a few months before Xan came out there were a number of stat cheats that went wild and people equipped things that they simply could not equip otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if a cheat or two still existed when Xan symbs were released. FC never took steps to find the people who didn't otherwise get reported (a DB query would have found it). Most, if not all, of the people I know did it left the game later on (which is the typical pattern, get bored enough to cheat, stay bored when the cheat is fixed, leave for another game). And the rest have inspect off, so you're not going to see it that way, either.

PS. As far as I know, all those cheats got fixed, but I also left shortly after that time period and only now have started playing again some. If discussion of past cheats with no discussion of how they worked nor hint that they still do is beyond board policy, please nuke only this post ... no need to nuke the thread.
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Aug 11th, 2011 at 17:22:56. Reason: caveat.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Going off-topic ...

He ain't that silly, even trox Docs can't get brain on. Impossibility with today's buff gear. Ear problems on Advy wouldn't surprise me (wouldn't surprise me if it is possible, too). And seriously, which Xan symb do any healer-types want the most? Usually it would be the brain.
    I was pointing out that making judgements on what you will do after rebalance, based on our current capabilities is just ... silly.

It may be that Alphas on a trox become harder. It may be that trox advy/doc etc are made the nerfest.

Or it may be the opposite. The point is, nobody knows what will happen yet, and basing arguments on our current situation in regards to rebalance makes no sense at all.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I was pointing out that making judgements on what you will do after rebalance, based on our current capabilities is just ... silly.

Or it may be the opposite. The point is, nobody knows what will happen yet, and basing arguments on our current situation in regards to rebalance makes no sense at all.
    Afaik rebalance is base nanochanges, not changes on base attribs?
    Could be some awesome twink equip in the gauntlet though..

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    What if .. they nerf MR in rebalance

Yus im that smart and think of every possible angle even before its gonna happen.
    They are actually improving MR with 500+ AR, from what i've read on the files they have given.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    They are actually improving MR with 500+ AR, from what i've read on the files they have given.
    I thought they were reducing the bonus to 500...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast