Thread: Re Add Improved Pet Steal Back

Re Add Improved Pet Steal Back

Title says it all. I don't like having to pay 800 to 1billion creds for a nano here.... b/c fc added it then somehow removed it from game without giving a reason. As well , make a small fix that'll go a long way by making all endgamed pets have a psychic of 600+ (572+ works too)
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Aug 16th, 2011 at 09:29:21.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Improved Pet Steal Back is rather useless in it's current form.

From an engis pov, the nanocost is far to high, as a crat can spam charms all day.

But bump for putting it back in-game and bump for higher psy on pets.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

Same goes for mezz...too high nano cost. Specialy when mezzs got like 0 sec CD and just spam it until u ran out of nano...
    Xarr 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Xarrdas 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Wrathwithin 220/26/70 Atrox Agent
    Drimarcus 220/22/60 Opifex Shade
    Mycurse 214/18/42 Solitus Soldier
    Backend 150/20/40 Opifex MA
    Leethium 200/20/60 Opifex Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Tehevolz View Post
    Improved Pet Steal Back is rather useless in it's current form.

From an engis pov, the nanocost is far to high, as a crat can spam charms all day.

But bump for putting it back in-game and bump for higher psy on pets.
    How about adding a short term 100% charm resist to it to prevent charm spamming instead of increased pet Psy
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

how bout engys stop whining, their pets have about 5k ar and have op root/snare/calm resist and doggy can resist char too?!!?!?!?!

What about MP pets who have 2.5k ar 0 root 0 snare 0 calm resistance and still can be charmed? ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush3R View Post
    how bout engys stop whining, their pets have about 5k ar and have op root/snare/calm resist and doggy can resist char too?!!?!?!?!
    5k AR doesn't do much if the engi doesn't get to keep them :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    5k AR doesn't do much if the engi doesn't get to keep them :P
    IPA is the bane of my existence as a Crat in BS. Especially if that Engy is packing a Remod and FM stims. (Yeah I'm looking at you Seoin )
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    What about MP pets who have 2.5k ar 0 root 0 snare 0 calm resistance and still can be charmed? ^^
    Ahhh, the difference being: Swapping 5-7 items to cast and buff pets compared to none.
    Last edited by Tehevolz; Sep 26th, 2011 at 03:12:03.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside