Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balance, nice! Now make it worth the effort!

In the end, the only thing that matters is who is still standing.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I think the main incentive for pvp should be FUN. Otherwise it's just another grind. And there is a hell of a lot of fun to be had in pvp (and frustations, but the frustrations should be greatly reduced after rebalance)
    There used to be lots of pvp due to the general population being much higher.
    Nnivekccub lvl 220 Engineer
    Mongoose831 lvl 175+ leveling Agent
    Mongoose144 lvl 126 Agent
    Atheist tl4 leveling doc
    Platypus135 tl4 leveling sold

Quote Originally Posted by Nnivekccub View Post
    I think the main incentive for pvp should be FUN. Otherwise it's just another grind. And there is a hell of a lot of fun to be had in pvp (and frustations, but the frustrations should be greatly reduced after rebalance)
    There used to be lots of pvp due to the general population being much higher.
    Yep, Anarchy Online just feels like an endless grind and nothing else.
    There has been a time where I actually cared about dying or killing someone.
    I had an awesome day when I got some kills or won a new title.
    Ofcourse you also had ****ty days because you can lose the points just as easy.
    You can only really appreciate a pvp title when you also know how it is to lose one.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

The only reason i got into pvp in the first place was because i won freshman in a random BS round, and i was EXTREMELY gimp, that moment was prolly the most fun i've had on AO, ever.

And that ofc got me to pvp more, then new title stuff came, and it was fun at first, seeing new titles and stuff, but that old fun was gone.

I'd say implement old titles back, ofc i agree that pvp needs more then just old titles back to be fun for everyone again, but its a step in the right direction imo.

OHHHHH! and remove /afk function to exit in BS, place those exit portals somewhere else then just core, maybe a few more of them around, like in B, decon, C, A, Core etc, so people can actually get to them without chain when the opposite side descides to have a zerg party.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12