Thread: BigBurger Inc

BigBurger Inc

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about BigBurger Inc apart from what is mentioned on the descriptions of the BigBurger and other BBI guns? Are they ever mentioned on any quests or by any NPCs, or even on any other items? Do they have any presence in the Clan vs Omni conflict apart from being an arms dealer?

Any information you have would be appreciated.

This is just my opinion:

BBI would be too small to have a presence in the Clan-Omni Conflict. The reason being that such actions would be seen as an act of aggression and could provoke attack from Omni-Tek. Only one of the Big Five would have the military clout to support such actions.

Since BBI does not have individual retail space on Rubi-Ka (that I am aware of) they likely broker their goods to importers such as Omni-Trans who then, through contracts, distribute to other retailers (Omni-Trans' Retail Arm, Emperioum Equipment, Dreadlock, Neutral Goods Brokers, etc.).

From there, goods would then be sold/traded to the Clans.

As for legit Lore on the company, there isn't much. Feel free to make up anything you want so long as it stays within the parameters established by existing lore found on items and company size.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||