Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New firstaid stims and healing kits

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    New players. You're supposed to be filthy rich. If you aren't, well, you will have a tougher time of it. Ever so slightly.
    I must have missed that memo.

I am liking these new POS kits less and less. FC pull your head out now and smell/see the real world of RK.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Yea, they are nice for soloing... but one area the new kits really hurt is Vortexx for docs.

You're constantly drained of nano, and even if you can get some back, he fears you and it redrains you. So for those kinds of encounters, you need the oldschool kits too.

I don't get quite understand the whole ... "lock while teammates are in a fight" aspect of them.

I was under the impression that these ktis were supposed to free up inventory spots, but that isn't the case in the least.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

They're great for soloing, specially as a newb. Haven't encountered the team agg limitation yet - but haven't tried using them while someone in the team is agged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    ... Vortexx for docs.

You're constantly drained of nano...
    Just run to the active spiritspawnpoint after he shouts and you wont get feared, run back to the platform and you wont get drained.

Quote Originally Posted by Peku View Post
    Just run to the active spiritspawnpoint after he shouts and you wont get feared, run back to the platform and you wont get drained.
    As long as you run back quick enough, you're only at risk of getting drained during the double fears, really.

But, yeah, they're obviously doing something wrong.
    Because Race Yalm

Vortexx O.o I dunno, I've never ever used a nanokit in there. I don't see why docs would either.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

The tears are rly gonna flow when balance patch comes around and FC nerf nanodelta as well xD
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Going to acknowledge a nice for lowbies thing FC did.

In the subway the Stim Fiends drop the new stim and kit. Have seen ql8 to ql15 so far. At current estimate I think I have about 10K credits worth of stims/kits so far. And that includes 100+ stims at ql12 which is better than the old ql20's. So for a solo player this is great. And it does save credits for new players.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    The tears are rly gonna flow when balance patch comes around and FC nerf nanodelta as well xD
    Except that out of fight delta will get a bump like mobs have.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Except that out of fight delta will get a bump like mobs have.
    We just got that bump and seeing as how the game is now turning into a more mainstream direction with this new healing system, then don't expect anything deltawise to change for the positive at high levels. No, I expect there'll be a heavy nerf, and we'll be seeing more along the lines of 10 second healdelta being the max when fighting, and 2 seconds out of fight being a more normal thing.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I think that all healing/nano tools need to be carefully balanced during combat. Separate nano and heal stims required some decision making at lower levels which was good. Reducing nano and heal deltas at higher levels will probably be good too if it makes gameplay more interesting and increases teaming.

Out of combat healing and nano regeneration otoh, doesnt need to be instantaneous but it needs to be fast. Waiting a long time to be ready for the next fight doesnt make for interesting gameplay. High deltas, even at low levels, and powerful and fast recharging nano/heal kits are the way to go.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789