Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebalance and/or Engine in 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by Marketplace View Post
    I hate to do a Mastablasta here, but I can't really agree with you.

You see, they don't need to rush. If they get the engine, balance and new content in before the release of The Secret World, there is really no problem. The Secret World will draw in bucket loads of people. Specially with the interfacing over social networks, and viral marketing campaign. The game will inject itself faster than the Ebola virus, especially now that management realized that it is wise to team up with EA.

And Funcom will do the wise thing, what Sony Station did. They offer a package deal where you can play Age of Conan, The Secret World and Anarchy Online in a bundle. I mean it's not really that hard to see this coming.

And I will be taking the package deal, just so I can troll the boards.

only tok over 2 years since they annocned balance
    still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    hum ... atm, they are buzy with next patch with DB3 and gauntlet.. after that, they ll work on halloween... and after that, they ll work on Xmass...
    Indeed. It seems that almost no progress whatsoever has been made since NT document (roughly 6 months). And if there has, they have kept it pretty quiet.

While rebalance is a massive project, as far as we can tell, the only thing 'completed' are the nano documents and icons (which actually aren't complete, since the agent nano rebalance hasn't been released/done), and as far as we can tell, no work has been done since.

My guess is they have realised they have bitten off more than they could chew with the rebalance, and it will be another vaporware that will take years before they attempt to complete.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    My take is that Means & Co got eaten by wild Canadian moose.
    My vote is one the viscous Canadian Trapdoor Alligator!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12