Thread: AR Fraction (or Nerf) for AMS > 1000 by profession

AR Fraction (or Nerf) for AMS > 1000 by profession

I can't find this on search. Does anyone know the specific AR fraction that is applied to weapon damage for AR > 1000 by profession(s)? I am not taking about weapon MBS. Thanks!

Not sure if anyone has actually made such a list. Don't know if the numbers for every prof have even been found (though I've heard mps have the worst scaling above 1k ar)

The only sure thing about AR Fractions is that MP ones is almost 0 ;x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I started doing calculations on this a couple of years ago, but it's not exactly easy to figure out. My testing showed that up until 2.4k AR, keepers have a post-1k AR template of around ~1/2, and after 2.5k AR the template drops to around ~1/6, while docs have a ~1/6 AR template from atleast 1.1k AR, and crat has a ~1/13 AR template at around 2k AR.

So yeah, if you want to figure out your AR template, calculate it on the toon you want to figure it out for, around the AR you'll be running around with.