Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 18.4.8 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    Open it all the time? I would much rather just put the ones from my inventory onto my hotbar directly.
    Well, it would be better if Funcom figured out how to make items from a backpack usable from hotbar or if they implemented some sort of medical inventory, but I don't see that happening anytime soon so I consider it a reasonable solution.

Not only merging SL and RK, but merging HP and Nano too. It was pretty make-work to have to use 2 different kits that require the EXACT SAME CONDITIONS. All in all, it's more streamline, it just makes sense.
    Well, I think this removes tactical choice. Also I think it makes more sense that if you inject yourself with some sort of stim, you use whatever you need most, not just everything at once. It's dangerous to take drugs so don't take them when you don't need them!

"Since you can't use the new ones when in battle,"
    You couldn't use the old ones in combat either, why the hate?
    Yeah, i didn't say that quite right, but well, you understood me .

The lower QL ones don't hardly cost much anyhow. I haven't crunched any numbers but... (at lower QL's) are they even cheaper than buying HP and Nano kits separately?
    I know I know... it's been so long since I was a new player I've forgotten how tough it was. Yeah well, there was expensive things back when I started too.
    The price of the kits is fine. The price per hp healed of the new stims is 28 times higher than before, comparing stims with similar requirements. I think it was both (nano+hp) old ones compared to the new one.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Init increase on mobs: 3-4k on soldiers with AMS, 10k normal hit, 15k crits (12m example), not able to hold aggro.

Crappy decision for pvm players to force all to go pvp ).
    No point in raiding with 12+ ppl if FC keeps the same "crappy" drop rate on items.
    in go(d)ogle we trust

What are you even saying, that init increase on mobs makes it impossible to hold aggro? Maybe your team should stop trying to steal aggro from you.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    [*]Many, many more daily missions added for more regular and alien missions.
    Nice, now can you make the new ones that flag you actually give you a warning about it?
    Who the hell comes up with flagging missions at 175-200 anyway?! Thats only like the worst possible level you can ever possibly be flagged at.
    Last edited by Means; Mar 13th, 2009 at 20:49:27. Reason: What you do with your little finger is your own business and not for this thread.
    The Atrox has won.

Lockpicking successful.
    You gained 1 points of Shadowknowledge.
    Welcome to Shadowlevel 220.

"You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 174250 points of energy damage"
    Kewl new ninjatweak!

"You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 345000 points of energy damage."

*hugs balorde*
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

The new stimms doesent remove crat debuffs..... FIX! nothing can remove em
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    The new stimms doesent remove crat debuffs..... FIX! nothing can remove em
    Stims don't remove debuffs.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Health and Nano Recharger
    does. but not crat debuffs, aka tapes
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

I do believe those are un-removable by design, as they're not in a nano line to begin with.

Question remains, though: Does that design conflict with the intentions of the new kits?
    Last edited by Demoder; Oct 16th, 2011 at 17:00:39.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    What are you even saying, that init increase on mobs makes it impossible to hold aggro? Maybe your team should stop trying to steal aggro from you.
    Funny, in coop s42, west side, we found the same two elements associated :
    - Patrollers, even debuffed, doing insane damage with their new init.
    - Patrollers constantly changing target (especially docs ^^) a way they never did before.
    Probably the same with other mobs, but it more noticeable with pats as they can kill people really fast.

My game mechanics skills aren't good enough to see how these 2 things can be related tho, for now i'd go for "not related" and wait for more testing.
    Idahoh - Adventurer

Synergy Factor

Btw. I think that Patrollers are flawed designed to begin with. A mob with too much hp, that hits too much, hits too quick, and never miss a hit... Seriously. The only thing we could do is init debuff it and make him slow. But now crat debuffs doesnt ever scratch their inits.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    • Daily Mission: Spaced Out - Cocoons should no longer be aggressive resulting in attack message spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    Cocoons in spaced out still give attack messages, yet it seems possible to Aimed Shot some of them them even once they are "fighting" you.
    Cannot sit down to heal/charge nano however.
    Is this working as intended?
    This. Think you need to take another look at this. When i did spaced out - coons - yesterday i was attacked by all the other coons upon attacking the first one. Thank god my (gimp) squishy NT had H&Q.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Btw. I think that Patrollers are flawed designed to begin with. A mob with too much hp, that hits too much, hits too quick, and never miss a hit... Seriously. The only thing we could do is init debuff it and make him slow. But now crat debuffs doesnt ever scratch their inits.
    It takes maybe 30 seconds to kill one :|
    The Red Brotherhood

It takes maybe 30 seconds to kill one :|
    And? In another 10sec is back with full HP. I dont get it what do you mean ...
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    And? In another 10sec is back with full HP. I dont get it what do you mean ...
    Maybe if you stand still that becomes a problem.
    The Red Brotherhood

Maybe if you stand still that becomes a problem.
    Maybe there are more 30 aliems to kill with far less HP. Maybe they shortened the respawn of mobs in last patch and didnt said us. Maybe that patroller you just killed will respawn exactly where you are right now, cause they wander in the whole pf.

Then kill those aliens first if they pose a higher threat.
    The Red Brotherhood

Then kill those aliens first if they pose a higher threat.
    Quoting myself, since you missed some things. Or didnt read at all.
    Maybe there are more 30 aliems to kill with far less HP. Maybe they shortened the respawn of mobs in last patch and didnt said us. Maybe that patroller you just killed will respawn exactly where you are right now, cause they wander in the whole pf.

Quoting myself, since you missed some things. Or didnt read at all.
    Then kill those 30 aliens first if they pose a higher threat. Have to say I noticed exactly no difference last night. Consider patrollers a type of targeted dot.
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567