Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: we still cant pass the 2nd Boss

we still cant pass the 2nd Boss

as topic says .... none could pass the 2nd boss so ? anyone managed to do it or whats going on ?>
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

Wish the fire wasn't as random. Or have the smaller fire serve as a warning with the larger ones either instantly killing you or hit harder than teh smaller fires do.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

they maked boss harder. We manged to kill them on Testserver but no chance on live.
    Dining instantly. 6-10 nano dmg in a secound.

On Testserver there was more time to move out of flames.

Sometimes you make one hit and your are instantly down because your in an instanly spawning fire.
    Last edited by Imhopet; Oct 6th, 2011 at 22:21:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhopet View Post
    times you make one hit and your are instantly down because your in an instanly spawning fire.
    This is most of my deaths in there so far. Instakilled by insta spawning fire.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx9 View Post
    Wish the fire wasn't as random. Or have the smaller fire serve as a warning with the larger ones either instantly killing you or hit harder than teh smaller fires do.
    The small flames do warn you. If you strafe jump you can avoid most of the flame DMG. As for random, not sure but it seems the initial direction of Agg has something to do with it (first flames go in that direction). Also, there seems to be somewhat of a repeating pattern for the flames... something like 2 shifts clockwise, then 1 counterclockwise, then a cross or something like that... We got him to about 2/3 of his HP based on these assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    This ranks high among the most useless advice given on a forum so far.

no the fire spawns randomly

the thing is sometimes it seems you get 3-4waringins moving and you have the time and sometimes...*peng* down. we got them to 25%..than down

pzzt after 3h the beacon despawns :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Imhopet View Post
    Dining instantly. 6-10 nano dmg in a secound.

On Testserver there was more time to move out of flames.
    Sounds huge dmg :P
    PST First "/Karstasbiatc" Bow and shield Engy

/tell Karstas for TS
    Prkele PVM and "Ill get my MAIN"

I couldnt do it but incase people havent figured it out gona explain what i know so far : ( even tho its retarded )
    BEFORE you atempt this some stuff you need to do :
    F10>Environment>Effects>
    TURN OFF : Show buffs // Show tracers // Show nano effects
    TURN ON : Show Environment effects
    ( These will help you see alot better )

The chamber is diveded 2 parts the small platform with arrows and the rest .
    Each of these has 9 sections , wich nuke randomly and dont coincide .
    Once you start attacking him the floor will start to light up , you have around 3s tops from when it lights up till he nukes to move .
    Both parts of the room work the same ( mini platform ) ( outer platform) :
    Lets say for example you are on a platform and lets give it a number 2 to your left you have platform 1 and to your right you have platform 3 , once platform 2 has lights on the ground you have to move to either 1 or 3 DO NOT TRY TO MOVE TO ANY OTHER SECTION or you will die .
    The mini platform with arrows works the same the arrows light up and you have to move from 1 to the other THERES ONLY 2 options LEFT OR RIGHT to the mini platform also . DO NOT STAND betwen the arrows or you will die you have to stand ON TOP of the arrow . ( Wich i found to be best ) .
    From time to time he will shout Power/Nano/Aim and the 4th one , at this specific time you have around 5-9s to run to the SPECIFIC corner get the buff and keep killing it WHILE DODGING arrow platform and the outer platform . Basicly watch the ground people and play in 3rd person .

Note : I have yet to get passed that boss its impossible to get those buffs when he shouts .
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 7th, 2011 at 06:32:22. Reason: removed profanities
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

that's not the correct way to do it

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    that's not the correct way to do it
    elaborate then
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

we got it but isn´t such easy ^^
    You can try to repress your sorrow but let it never fall into Oblivion

-= Knight Yullaw 220/30/70 =- -=Tradeskiller Flip 220/30 =-
    and some other Toons *caugh*

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    elaborate then
    It's just a jump to the left
    And then a step to the right
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

So far I have got this:
    1) Fire seems random, just check for when the small fire starts on your spot, when it does, move to a free spot.

2) Get another buff from the one he shouts, they overwrite eachother.

No idea on the blinking light he emits yet though, any ideas?
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

this whole instance would not be such effin stupid if the initial flame strike after the 1st attack wasnt instakilling people randomly... only the first strike of it just pops randomly and if you have bad luck standing right there, you dont even get a chnace to react, it just pwns you... reminds me of the nuke you got in DB2 even tho you where standing on a walkway because the sync / pathing was messed up.

Too bad FC kinda never learns
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

so are we gettin any answer from someone tonight ?
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Damn you ><

So far the only wrong is the first flame instant whipping 1-3 people. Then its hard but i can see how it could be done.
    Doc dies = gg need those team heals to keep alive ppl.

Also add some more time for buff hunting..... and a bit more delay for high flames.
    Last edited by heilt-do; Oct 7th, 2011 at 01:26:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post

made me giggle...
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Quote Originally Posted by pheddex View Post
    this whole instance would not be such effin stupid if the initial flame strike after the 1st attack wasnt instakilling people randomly...
    +1 on this one, Phed. The fact that one or more teammembers get instafried adds a certain lottery element to the whole experience.

Also, I have noticed that the appearance of flames sometimes is so delayed that players get hit with the flame damage once or twice before even the little flames appear (this happened to me and I've noticed others getting hit before the flames popped).
    Last edited by Jinday; Oct 7th, 2011 at 01:50:06. Reason: added more detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    This ranks high among the most useless advice given on a forum so far.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast