Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: we still cant pass the 2nd Boss

Just to say to cani, I was as surprised as you to see that happen. I'm not gonna accuse em of anything, without knowing if he did it on purpose or just acted without thinking.

But I understand the frustration, would have gotten something better for once, as I came right after you in lootorder (for once, darn helpbot).
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    The time taken to finish this instance and the level to co-ordination required to kill all 3 bosses are finally making people desperate for loot and yesterday i noticed a guy who tampered with Lootorder in 6th floor as he was last in roll. Normally, i dont check rolls made by team leader, but when he waited over min after killing the boss only to ask his org mate in team to do the roll, it made me curious to verify the rolls and it was not pretty! WoW, i knew ppl do that but it happened for the first time to me;( FYI, that guy is a 220 enf from Mayhem OTC. Saying names on forum is not allowed so......just beware!
    Hmm, that is so sad. I think one of the outstanding features of the AO community is its principal honesty - on RK2 anyways and set aside the few bad apples ofc.

In general though I am surprised that people still roll endgame loot alpha in a PUG, given that AO has a fairly solid built-in feature not to mention an abundance of publicly available raid bots (again, on RK2 anyways).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    This ranks high among the most useless advice given on a forum so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234