Thread: BS betting boy!

BS betting boy!

It would have been rather nice if the guy handing out the PvP missions actually informed you of what type of mission you were signing up for before giving you the quest.
    I tried to check out one of the new missions and got landed with a mission for Tarasque, not quite what i was looking for.
    Giving the mission description and *then* asking if that is what you want to do cant be that hard to code surely.
    There is going to be quite a few wasted lockouts the next few weeks.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Tara is PvP zone mate so yeah

The problem is not knowing what type of mission he's giving you based on the dialogue, you only know once you receive the mission. That could be a serious pita, for eg. you want to take a PvP mission and get the one for Tara just after it's been killed, then you have to wait 9 hours till next pop for you to complete it.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I made this superb suggestion in the Game Suggestions forum.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!