Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tradeskilling the new stims/kits!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Bump for having the reqs reduced. 10x is ridiculous.

TS mules don't count kthxbye.
    So I can't equip dshark on my ma? Not everything should be easy in this game, or we could move to some recipe-based ts with no skills, what a horrible idea...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    So I can't equip dshark on my ma? Not everything should be easy in this game, or we could move to some recipe-based ts with no skills, what a horrible idea...
    No, my point was that, just because YOU are content to have a gimp toon that has no other purpose but to TS items, doesn't mean we all should be expected to do so.

My engi is a very capable tradeskiller, thanks, and can still OD yours. And hell no that wasn't easy to do. but also not as hard as most seem to think.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Oct 21st, 2011 at 20:25:03.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    No, my point was that, just because YOU are content to have a gimp toon that has no other purpose but to TS items, doesn't mean we all should be expected to do so.

My engi is a very capable tradeskiller, thanks, and can still OD yours.
    My eng?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    My eng?
    Of course.

EDIT. Okay, we might have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I don't know anything about how your engi is set up, but I can pretty safely say there is no benefit DD-wise to not also being a tradeskiller. If you know what you're doing, it's completely possible to do both with one toon.

The current max useful Pharma skill is 2025 for QL300 Jobe clusters. So, yeah, 10x req for the new kits...3000 pharma max...is utterly ridiculous. 8x I wouldn't complain about. 2400 for QL300, 2200 for QL275. That is totally liveable, and more in line with the capabilities of a playing tradeskiller.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Oct 21st, 2011 at 21:09:21.
    Because Race Yalm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12