Thread: Distress Call Daily

Distress Call Daily

NPC for Distress Call alien daily on RK2 is broken. petitioned, waited awhile, no response.

did the daily yesterday, enjoyed it.

today its not doable... might wanna look into it. people are getting into weird loops where they have to kill aliens repeatedly...

edit* im killing her now to see what happens
    Last edited by SoapTarder; Oct 7th, 2011 at 15:16:32.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

yeah, upon further inspection of my mission window, its in a different pf today.

seems like others are doing the same thing as me, lol.

still, the one near reets is bugged apparently for those with the proper mish.

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

I don't really understand this daily. It uploaded a position to my map (Broken Shores). I got there, went to a door and 3 aliens popped on me. I killed them and the mission updated complete. I never saw the person (NPC) that sent the distress call at all.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

She shouts 2-3 times in my mission. And she ends with "Im gonna take a nap now"
    Obviously she is a mystery woman inside the shed

there are different versions of this daily, but look the same when you glaze over them in mission window. the one out near reets has an npc, the broken shores one doesnt, and yeah, it seems random that the aliens are sneaking like rodents outside some persons shack lol.

*Envisions three large blimp-like AE-nuker aliums sneaking around* 0.o
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    *Envisions three large blimp-like AE-nuker aliums sneaking around* 0.o
    Be vewwy, vewwy, quiet...