Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 7th, 2011 - Patchtastic

Meaaaaans, Fix my wolf morph pls :/ i'm alot more annoyed by the fact that all my nanos are getting casted on top of my back then i ever was with wall issues :P

Also, Congrats MIchi
    NO U

With the birth of nano cans, welcome to Anarchy SoloPlay. No need to find other people. There goes all my tips and primary source of income. Thanks for nothing.

No offence but if tips are your primary source of income,then you're doing something wrong.
    Mirrors are more fun than television.

u are aware that those Nano cans only is bought from Item store ? which makes them handy incase u find yourself playing at like 5am gmt and noone else is on and u need a buff :P it's not meant as a Replacement of interraction, it's just a option to avoid standing around for a hour looking for a buff ..

Altho this is just my 2cts on it.
    Last edited by Kuyt; Oct 8th, 2011 at 10:12:50.
    NO U

Tir water looks awesome. Did I mention, that I love Tir?

As it goes for cans - many years ago I have suggested to introduce buff machines. That were times when playerbase was much bigger then it is now. Major reason for my suggestion was incredible priceing for buffs - which - if you twink a lot, may spread to bilions of costs. In fact, it was cheaper to make new buff account, then gather money for buffs. I remember when I was makeing Phionea, it took me straight 80 mils for buffs (be sure to note, that I was putting insane stuff in 2003 and it required few ppl around me all time). Anyways, buffcans (nano cans?) are imho handy thingy for those who want spare their time or some money. As it goes for me, I have 2 buff accounts, so I doubt i will use them

Once again (yes, again) I will pop inconvinient fact, that EURO is 1/3 higher priced then USD. AO aint cheap game in my country, but FC tends to measure USD=EURO. Why, I mean WHY, i need to pay 1/3 more then US users (or players paying with USD?). At this moment I pay 14.95 EURO+ VAT tax (23%), so total costs are 18.3 EURO compareing to 18.3 USD. After recalculating EURO to USD, I am forced to pay 25USD. Kinda expansive game, aint it?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    Hmm I have access to a PNY Quadro plex high end graphics work station video deck (4 quadro 6000's video cards slaved together) driving a video wall 3240 x 1920 ( 3 55" displays ) in resolution. I wonder how the new engine would look on that.

For those that are curious what hardware it takes to drive that beast: dual quad core xeon 5570 cpus with 16 GB ram. So please send me a copy of new engine to play with.. Can we say FPS games are well AWESOME!!! I suspect new AO engine would be a a pleasure to see on that setup.
    Friend of mine runs a small animation company, I built their workstations, there's 3 Dell U2711 2560x1440 monitors there 7680*1440

@Pomidor aren't you only paying the 15% EU VAT?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

My bad, Masta, its 15% - - that doesnt cut it anyways, 17,19 EURO still ain't cheap. As I am watching my paymant charts, I have paid 12,95 USD for AO (back in 2003) for few months, then it went to EUROs and I have no idea, why there is such differance. EURO users pay for extra 3 months or so...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Friend of mine runs a small animation company, I built their workstations, there's 3 Dell U2711 2560x1440 monitors there 7680*1440

@Pomidor aren't you only paying the 15% EU VAT?
    yes it's 15% tax, still you end up at 17.98€ (don't nail me on the digits though ) or 24 us-$

edit: right pomidor it's 17,19€ (17,98€ is for GEZ in germany ^_^)
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Oh I definitely agree that it's quite expensive and could do with a better pricing point. Was just wondering if you were somehow paying more VAT, or if things had changed O.o
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Unhappy

noticing that I pay in EUROs since 8/2003, its plain to see that for 8 years I have "bought" more AO months then US buyers. Actually, its more then a year :/

Its important for me now, when i plan to "return" and seeing value of EUR (Which FC have nothing to do with), I am seeking some justice...
    Last edited by Pomidor; Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:21:15.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Guys, can you imagine mid ely or ado with that water?? <3
    Last edited by Kazador; Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:39:28.

Adonis is build on water - that view should blow players minds!

Maybe FC will introduce some swimming transporters, ships to enrich envorioment?
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

We complain about bugs/mechanics/sploits, get ignored for years.

We complain about water texture and color, gets fixed in less than a week.

Love it.
    Based God.

are nano cans consumable items or an item with recharge time?
    Just log your 220.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcypher View Post
    this - anyone?
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Another question about Nano Cans:

The Neuronal Stimulator nano has a requirement that the target must have SL. I don't see that requirement in the Neuronal Stimulator Nano Can description. Does that mean that the Nano Cans do not have expansion requirements, even if the actual nanos do?

BTW, now that I'm home and on a better monitor where I can truly appreciate it, I must say bravo on the water! It looks SO much better than last week!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    incase u find yourself playing at like 5am gmt and noone else is on and u need a buff :P

oh god. worst possible time to play

since no-one else has said it..

hhuh huh huhhuh, he said 'cans'
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcypher View Post
    The shop buyable items have 2, 5 or 10 charges. They are pretty cheap (300 Paidpoints for a 10x)
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast