Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Unofficial* 18.4.8 Update Release Notes

Darn, slow me. I'm still living the 18.4.6 patch I guess.
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

Another small change I noticed, not sure if its already been mentioned somewhere.
    In order to use the new sit down kits on somebody, both you and the target need to be sitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

added
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Farlath View Post
    docs battlegroup heal perks no longer heal pets.

Just a bug or an actual patch feature?
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

the spirits in inferno catacombs cast dots now
    220 nano technician

Sided mobs in certian statics/dungeons in sl that before used to be dormant, not able to attack the first 5min or so when someone inside stat now is open for attack like the other mobs from start.

Quote Originally Posted by larzba77 View Post
    Sided mobs in certian statics/dungeons in sl that before used to be dormant, not able to attack the first 5min or so when someone inside stat now is open for attack like the other mobs from start.
    I think this was stated by FC somewhere
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

"In order to use the new sit down kits on somebody, both you and the target need to be sitting."

Was this ever different? I always had to sit down to use treat or nano kit on someone else.
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    "In order to use the new sit down kits on somebody, both you and the target need to be sitting."

Was this ever different? I always had to sit down to use treat or nano kit on someone else.
    Yeah, this hasn't changed. Health Laboratories and Nano Rechargers always required the user and recipient to be sitting down.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    Yeah, this hasn't changed. Health Laboratories and Nano Rechargers always required the user and recipient to be sitting down.
    That's not true.

I just used a nano recharger on my alt. I was standing, the alt was sitting. The description reads:

Requirements:
    Use:

Treatment from 1001
    Time&Space from 889
    Target not Monster
    Can not be in a fight.

Target:
    Can not be in a fight.
    Must be sitting on ground
    Must be on Rubi-ka.

Please note that ther e is no "Must be sitting on ground" requirement in the Use area like there is on the new rechargers.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Yeah I always used to be able to use sit kits on sitting people without me being sitting

At first when the new kits came out I thought they had become self only because I wasn't sitting

My bad, then. I remember being seated while using them on others, but I was probably healing/charging myself, too, coincidentally.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

- the 18.4.8 mob initiatives cap that was lifted, and then put back in place for 18.4.9, has now been lifted again for 18.4.10. (technically part of 18.4.8, where it originated)
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Oh. All these years wasted sitting!
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12