Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Oct. 14th, 2011: Pumpkins Incoming

Funcom employee Friday with(out) Means - Oct. 14th, 2011: Pumpkins Incoming

Hey guys! Means is on his way toward a wedding this morning (got one to head to myself in a couple of weeks), so I'm in with your Friday update today - Things are a little quiet on the floor at the moment as we simultaniously breathe from releasing the last patch and scramble around to get the next update together and ready for the live dimensions, and that whole "no rest for the wicked" phrase is proving so, so true these days. XD

Speaking of the incoming update, we have a special preview of the incoming Halloween festivities (and loot!) up on the main page and I gotta tell you that in terms of cool goodies? I think I'm more excited this year than I have been in a long time - The artists have all really outdone themselves creating some cool new Halloweeny items *and* we'll even have some special new seasonal content incoming from Genele and brand-new-designer Michizure! Tons of great stuff - Hopefully you guys will be as thrilled as I am. =)

I also wanna make sure you guys drop by and check out our annual in-game Halloween party, with ARK Community Relations and the boys and gals of Gridstream Productions holding it down correct - Music, prizes and the whole nine yards always equals to a good time, so I hope to see everyone there! Dates/times are as follows:
    • October 29th 17:00 GMT to October 29th 20:30 GMT on Rimor
    • October 29th 20:30 GMT to midnight (00:00 GMT October 30th) on Atlantean

And with that, I... am gonna get back to it. XD Still lots of little things to polish up for Halloween *and* the new Pandemonium encounter, both of which will be hitting the servers soon (™). Hope you guys have a great weekend, and we'll see you back here next week!

German Translation
    Last edited by Kintaii; Oct 14th, 2011 at 20:09:10.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

second ... errrr should have not read
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

oh snap, why did i bother looking at the links, should have just replied straight away

too slow =/
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

i want a T-shirt on my lil shade you know :P
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Nice backpack! Always need a backpack (non-unique) for every Halloween and X-Mas to help keep seasonal loot organized over the years

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

wow 3 patches in less than a month. and people were saying the devs spent their days giving eachother piggy-back rides around the office a-la-3drealms

First
    Proctorial 220/30/70 Crat setup
    Freedonnadd 220/30/70 MA setup
    Patentia 220/30/70 Engi setup

Raidwipe 220/30/70 Doc
    ····crat··cratcrat···········crat·····cratcratcrat
    ·crat·····crat···crat······cratcrat·······crat
    crat······cratcrat·······crat····crat·····crat
    ·crat·····crat··crat····crat·crat·crat····crat
    ····crat··crat····crat··crat······crat····crat

--------------- ··· The One Profession ··· ------------------
    Oh no! A crat sprung! It's crawling with crats! You failed disarming the crat!
    MassDestruct 200/20 NT · Goonish 60 Enfo saved on newbie island o.o

very nice, wtb a halloween trox thong!
    "Hey Chucko, that doesn't smell like mud!"

Proud General of Athen Paladins

Daddyrabbit 220/30/68 ENF (Thongmaster) Stuff

A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating and balancing the facts and arguments on both sides of each question.

Nice stuff!!

woot halloween! something to look forward to in this game at least. no specific date when the patch is coming? if its the same date every year then i have a bad memory. Also no mention of the ql 300/1 shirt fix for this year...maybe thats just assumed to be here for this halloween.

Omg so much epic stuff

This year's Halloween goodies look interesting, but where is the party love for those that are not in Europe?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Gimme all yer candy lady!
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

But the questions are, will the enigmas shoot peas ? And can I have a wallnut to hide behind ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

huzzah! no ducks to be seen!

Instead we finally get some awesome halloweeny goodies, the spider pack looks like it will be cool ><

Know what would make a great Halloween treat? A big bag full of rebalance.

Those are some giant shoulderpads. I'll have to get those, so everyone know's I'm an elite raider.

You YesYesYes made me Hop A Little with the Eye Guys!
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast