Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.4.10 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    The insane new inits on end game mobs made Artillery Commander proc'd me his "boom proc of death" 3 times in around 5 seconds. Resulting in "You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 345000 points of energy damage."

Since it happened on 2 sides (the third didnt got AC to begin with) its either "Way too insane Inits" or something got broken.
    Nono, that's the feature. Nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by dogg223405 View Post
    new insane inits added to end-game mobs (vort, aune, techno, collector) in order to force us to play in teams . Crat/Mp debuffs are not affecting them, regular damage increase, hard to hold aggro with imalice or taunts, multiple morphs (i don't remember xan to morph 3 players in the same time).
    And I did tank Vort/Mitaar fine on 216 enforcer, not seeing much probs with those 2 at least. Keeping agro fine as well. First Vort we had about everything bugged tho; losing nano on platform, weird dot etc, same team did it same way again and it worked like normal so dunno...

I think having teams is better than duallogging the endgame anyway, it is supposed to be MMO, not duallog online. Crappy loot? It is as crappy as before, but it seems that the sharing part has been problem lately, everyone just want their own loot and want it now, dunno for what, to roll new alt every week and go through it again, instead of enjoying the game bit longer?
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    The insane new inits on end game mobs made Artillery Commander proc'd me his "boom proc of death" 3 times in around 5 seconds. Resulting in "You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 345000 points of energy damage."

Since it happened on 2 sides (the third didnt got AC to begin with) its either "Way too insane Inits" or something got broken.
    Did you wipe? Or AC was killed? If was killed it's OK, more challenge = more fun.

If I get you right, AC wasnt spawned on one side, it didnt happend before. It was all ACs or none.
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

let me know when you will finish 12m run, will talk after
    in go(d)ogle we trust

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    Did you wipe? Or AC was killed? If was killed it's OK, more challenge = more fun.

If I get you right, AC wasnt spawned on one side, it didnt happend before. It was all ACs or none.
    1) Yes we wipe :P When it happens at the beginning of the fight... there are no other chance ^^

2) East got AC, North got AC but West didnt. ^^ East got his enfo nuked almost at the same time AS North got his enfo nuked (me). West waited waited waited and nothing.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by dogg223405 View Post
    let me know when you will finish 12m run, will talk after
    Just finished 12m, havent seen anything usual.
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

The west AC often gets stuck somewhere. West is also the only one that runs to the other zones after a raid whipe, so east and north were idling somewhere too.

The init changes made crats even more mandatory to overcome the AC's 4th attack proc, but for that they first have to get a chance to debuff, 3s isn't exactly enough time to get enough debuffs in. A challenge is something you can overcome through your actions, having a chance to be nuked in the first 3 seconds of the fight isn't a bigger challenge, it's just ... a lottery of frustrations (the best way I can describe the feeling when you die because of flukes, without having any way to influence the outcome).
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

Quote Originally Posted by Josephina View Post

The init changes made crats even more mandatory to overcome the AC's 4th attack proc, but for that they first have to get a chance to debuff, 3s isn't exactly enough time to get enough debuffs in. A challenge is something you can overcome through your actions, having a chance to be nuked in the first 3 seconds of the fight isn't a bigger challenge, it's just ... a lottery of frustrations (the best way I can describe the feeling when you die because of flukes, without having any way to influence the outcome).
    i'll just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    That's actually helpful, had it been posted in a normal way someone might have even mistaken you for a nice person.
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

That's actually helpful, had it been posted in a normal way someone might have even mistaken you for a nice person.
    I gave up on that ages ago
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

i could add a heart i guess ^^

and a carebear pic
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

The new inits didnt affect many aspects for me... A crat + my MA or keeper can still kill mitaar.

My MA / Keeper + a 207 doc can still kill LOTV or TNH

6 people can still run 12man....

No biggie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123