Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DB 3 floor 2

Is there a guide anywhere for DB 3 yet? Or a listing of what drops and/or what you can make from what drops? Before I suffer through all the floors it would be nice to know.

Kinnik

The Dust Brigade Modules, Dust Brigade Special Ops Helmet, & Dust Brigade Bracers from this patch is what drops in DB3. There are no guides on AO-Universe for it, but there's enough info around the forums on what happens.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Like Waki said, there's literately tons of posts telling you how broken this place is and that you'd do best by staying as far away from the place as possible. And then there's the winks and nudges about how you can exploit your way through it like anything else in AO.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Like Waki said, there's literately tons of posts telling you how broken this place is and that you'd do best by staying as far away from the place as possible. And then there's the winks and nudges about how you can exploit your way through it like anything else in AO.
    Afaik they fixed the exp***ts way back a few days after it came out. People can still die easily if they lag, but otherwise good floor ;p

People can die if they either lag, or the game decides to wall you between 2 instakill flames and a 5k dot.

Still broken, still needs fixing.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345