Thread: DB3 - first floor - mobs tuned up?

DB3 - first floor - mobs tuned up?

First of all, I would like to thanks FC for building such a nice instance. I'm enjoying it.

I'm little curious, if you twinked trash mobs in first floor in last patch.

I would say, that we have top chars. We have done instance before patch. It wasnt easy, but it wasnt impossible. We tried it yesterday after patch. We had sol, crat, adv, doc (only 4 ppl). My sol has DMG setup, not tanking, but we were able to do it before patch. Yesterday we had 4 wipes in first floor on trash mobs ... they were nuking, nsding ... it looked like that there were resistant to any crat debuffs even that they had it running on them ...

Intended? Any others noted this change?
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

That happened on the first runs I was on as well. Before 18.4.10.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

get a team of 6?
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Have an enforcer tank them. Won't even need a crat that way on the minibosses.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    Have an enforcer tank them. Won't even need a crat that way on the minibosses.
    lies... with current noskill-wussie playerbase, everything is impossible without crat!
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by otansaanpas View Post
    lies... With current noskill-wussie playerbase, everything is impossible without crat!
    qft
    Rollerblades 170/21 Trox Adv - Best RK2 TL5 PvPer

432-0 Duel Score
    Never died in BS
    Never died while flagged
    /tell Rollerblades for duels

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    lies... with current noskill-wussie playerbase, everything is impossible without crat!
    Indeed. Crats or we won't go.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

More like everyone thinking enforcer is the most uberest thing ever at 220 pvp so everyone tries to roll one for that instead. Not just that but enforcer is hardly even necessary for anything, and many professions outperform them now (my MA is a prime example). We have very few pvm enforcers on RK2. We have very few decent 220 pvp enforcers as well

I saw in another thread that the mob init tweaks they made for 14.8, were gone again in 14.9, then back for 14.10
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Just pwned first floor w/o crat and with a 215 enf *wavez at bia* There was ever a MP in team! >.> And a Trader... OMG!

We gave up on second floor due 4k dd x6(x10 since Bia instadied too as well) in a splitsecond when small fires pops :3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Just pwned first floor w/o crat and with a 215 enf *wavez at bia* There was ever a MP in team!
    Nerf MPs !
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Just pwned first floor w/o crat and with a 215 enf *wavez at bia* There was ever a MP in team! >.> And a Trader... OMG!
    You got Bia into DB3? I'm jelly.
    Because Race Yalm

FC needs to get one thing out of their heads...

Making something stupid is not equal to make something difficult.

The DB3 instance is fun, ok, but its not HARD AS YOU ANNOUNCE IT TO BE...
    It is stupid and not worth the hassle, the 2nd floor is not working as it is, the warning flames alone can crush you...

Basically... if you are a tanking and get a dot and one single warning flame... you are dead...

I just want to clarify one thing... the instance is not hard... its stupid... and people dont come at me with the "cant do it unless its exploited" because you cant either.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    You got Bia into DB3? I'm jelly.
    Twice ^^ Teh german disco room. Still silly and impossible to do ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.