Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New DM: Famous Last Words

I fail to see how reading skills has anything to do with this mission. If my toon is standing over a piece of paper that she already has, she needs to loot it anyway in order for another piece of paper to spawn - hopefully the one she needs.

The issue that people (myself included) have with this daily, is not that it takes a long time to complete, but that it's endemic of a poorly-thought out mission. Please search the forums for the many threads discussing "kill 5 of these but there are 3" - it's a needless time sink that doesn't move any aspect of the game forward and only serves to insult the player.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Hate to disappoint you, but spawns are fixed, in both location and page number. Basically it works the same as mob spawning. I even learned the page locations by now. You can find a whole bunch of 1209 pages behind a certain building in the east. Always (unless some clickmaniac despawned them all).

I stand by what I said. I think that if FC were to remove the mechanic that makes the pages vanish simply because the user already has them, there'd be a lot less frustration in this thread.
    Dat Nanomage posterior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123