Thread: 2h0 Spraying mission

2h0 Spraying mission

Not sure if there's another thread for this, but here goes.

In the last patch you guys messed up one of the posters in the 2h0 graffiti daily mission. It used to be upright and facing out to the west, clearing visible. Now it looks more like a shelf and it's facing directly down. You'd probably never find it if you hadn't done the daily pre-patch.

Just a heads up.
    Last edited by Johnnykay; Oct 15th, 2011 at 17:12:05.

I agrees

Yes, indeed ...

There is a sign for the '4 Holes' version of the same mission with the same 'problem' ... the sign on the wall near the Tools-N-Stuff shop also looks like a 'shelf'.

I am guessing that was the way to correct the geometry crashing???

I did not check if the Foreman signs have the same issue. It seems to be the signs that were billboard size, but mounted to a wall.

Colrain

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    Not sure if there's another thread for this, but here goes.

In the last patch you guys messed up one of the posters in the 2h0 graffiti daily mission. It used to be upright and facing out to the west, clearing visible. Now it looks more like a shelf and it's facing directly down. You'd probably never find it if you hadn't done the daily pre-patch.

Just a heads up.
    I've been running around 2h0 like a chicken with no head to find the 3rd poster but no luck. No I haven't done that mission before the patch.
    Maybe post a screenie of where it is for future reference since I'm sure that I will end up deleting the mission.

*edit* 1hour of running around and clicking every object in 2ho I finally found the last poster.

Img 1
    Img 2
    Img 3
    Img 4

Good luck
    Last edited by Tessargi; Oct 17th, 2011 at 10:51:01.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

I posted this in the "official" daily mission bug thread already

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=430

Doesn't hurt having another thread either if it brings it to someone's attention.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

I got this mission for the first time today. And here's an even weirder thing. I found the side-on poster everyone's been talking about in this thread, and the one by the whompahs, but that still left one. I flew around and couldn't find the third for about 20 minutes before noticing what looked like a tiny box on the floor. Finding it odd I went closer to see what it was.

http://tinyurl.com/69bczl2

When I used the nano-spray on it I didn't get a quest update. I'm guessing something about it being a "?" item on the floor instead of a poster on a wall is borking it. I flew around some more but if there was a 4th poster somewhere I could've used as an alternative to this box then I didn't find it. :\ So if there's only 3 posters then this mission doesn't seem completable to me.

This was on RK2.
    Last edited by Ahndra-Corvid; Oct 19th, 2011 at 11:42:50.
    :E

The other poster is just outside the complex by the East Exit.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The other poster is just outside the complex by the East Exit.
    Ah thank-you, found it. I'd assumed that sign was just part of the scenery or something. Was looking specifically for posters, heh. My mistake.
    :E