Thread: Coming back after 3 years absence???

Coming back after 3 years absence???

I need to have a feed back from some players that have been away during a while.

I have been a trivial player and i wonder if AO has enough improved its bad sides to give me the pleasure to come back in game.

Welcome back. Feel free to send me a tell on Kehtronic if you are on RK1, if you have any questians.
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

Since bad sides are subjective, which are you thinking about in particular ?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Well, I just came back after about 3 years off. Was always a casual player, have played on and off since beta. Highest level toon is a lvl 133 MP.

So far it seems not much has changed except that population is a hell of a lot smaller from three years ago. Been playing for a week and I rarely run into anyone in Nancense and maybe see 1-5 players at any given time in Rome. Seems like a single player game these days.

I have to wonder where everyone hangs out.

I have to wonder where everyone hangs out.
    There's usually a fair amount of people hanging out in Borealis, both by the grid, and also by the shops.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Returning player too. One thing that was new to me that someone told about here in another thread is that there are now daily missions, which will gain you a level at low levels, somewhat less at high levels.

Generally soloable, which is likely needed for returning players whose friends no longer play.

The quests are given in Old Athens and Rome (the one farthest east), just follow the signs. Dunno about neutrals.

Here's a quick link for info about the daily missions, where you can also find guides to many of them under "Classic AO" in the knowledge section. Anything that starts with DM in the name, is one of them. Also to answer your question, neutrals are able to get their dailies from either Old Athen or Rome Blue, they don't have an office designated specifically for them.

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=505
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!