Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.4.11 Update Release Notes

Hey ... maybe increase the spawn on the UPH? Been hunting in the 'usual' places and find one UPH when in past years I would find 4 or 6 ...

I mean the UPH, not GUPH ... have not looked for GUPH yet.

Colrain

edit: Well found three this last spot, so ??
    Last edited by Colrain; Oct 26th, 2011 at 17:12:42.

How long will the Halloween festivities last this year?

Can we please get an official word on the earliest that they will be removed?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

New icons n graphics look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

The daily mission changes information in the launcher's update release notes is not listed properly.

Should be:
    Daily Mission changes:
    • Daily Mission: Foreman's Grafitti: Propaganda signs in 4 Holes should now be placed correctly.
    • Daily Mission: Famous Last Words: "Phil and the Gofles page 1457" now correctly states that it is not from the manuscript needed for the mission.
    But is:
    Daily Mission changes:
    • Daily Mission: Foreman's Grafitti: Propaganda signs in 4 Holes should now be placed correctly. - Daily Mission: Famous Last Words:[/B] "Phil and the Gofles page 1457" now correctly states that it is not from the manuscript needed for the mission.
    Oh.
    Graffiti is misspelled too.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

I love the backpacks! Gotten 6 so far, how many backpacks are there in total?
    Last edited by Actonel; Oct 26th, 2011 at 22:09:45.
    Potatochips 220/30 Doctor - Configuration -Healer-
    Hperas 220/24 Trader -Tradeskiller-
    Toesocks 220/24 Shade - Configuration -Cheap Damage Dealer-
    Aara 136/8 Nanotechnician -NS monkey that is in love with Cyberdeck-
    Dictionary 2/0 Little Rascal

I am a SAEK: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 66.67%

So ... now it seems like the UPH are not respawning ... went back thru all the 4 holes spots just now and found zero UPH ...

Colrain

Quote Originally Posted by Colrain View Post
    So ... now it seems like the UPH are not respawning ... went back thru all the 4 holes spots just now and found zero UPH ...

Colrain
    Iam haveing the same problem except for very few UPH i have a ton of trouble finding many if any at all most of the time
    Therefore, Those who know martial arts do not wander when they move, and do not become exhausted when they rise up. So it is said that when you know yourself and others , victory is not in danger; when you know the sky and earth, victory is inexhaustible. ~Sun Tzu's The Art Of War~

Rypley (Belive it or not)
    President of Red Tigers retired

Tyvek Advisor of DI-RT

It seems maybe there are just LOTS of people hunting ... sometimes I find them up sometimes not ...

I switched to doing the "halloween lantern" missions for social loot.

Colrain

noticied that u cant put some of the items in backpack, is this intended?
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

I had the no respawn issue last night. I killed a pile on RK1 in Greater Omni Forest but they didn't respawn. After circling round and round and round and round all the tower fields (and the spots in between where the UPHs also spawn) again for over an hour with no respawns at all, I gave up and headed to check otu different zones. All the other zones I and some orgmates checked were also depleted. We gave up at that point and logged.
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdominaux View Post
    noticied that u cant put some of the items in backpack, is this intended?
    If you can't put it in a backpack, then it probably *is* a backpack itself.
    There are at least 6 of the new items that are backpacks.
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

Mandlebrot is spelled Mandelbrot.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Mandlebrot is spelled Mandelbrot.
    crap
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

but ... is it an armor with only one side ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

There have been many reports that bounty and ICE drops in S10 have either been removed altogether or severely nerfed.

Means/Kintaii/Other Game Staff- Can you comment as to whether any intentional changes were made to Sector 10's loottable in the last patch?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    There have been many reports that bounty and ICE drops in S10 have either been removed altogether or severely nerfed.

Means/Kintaii/Other Game Staff- Can you comment as to whether any intentional changes were made to Sector 10's loottable in the last patch?
    Maybe they are waiting to see what the reaction is before saying "its intentional" or "it was unintended".

For an issue that affects a lot of people I find it very strange hat they havent commented on this much sooner.
    stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Zing
    not 4 or 5 hours, indeed
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Says maintenance, but I guess they can fiddle with server code during that and not have to patch the client.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Actonel View Post
    I love the backpacks! Gotten 6 so far, how many backpacks are there in total?
    4 spiders (Firey / Icy / Shadowy / Swampy), 1 "not really eye of neleb", 1 something something backpack (big squarish backpack with 3 blinking lights on back, matches the long rifle-like weapon)

those are all backpacks i found so far, so i guess 6
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    but ... is it an armor with only one side ?
    Think this is whut you're thinking of: Möbius strip

Mandelbrot is the fractal paisly pattern stuff.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12