Thread: Bugged loot table for Infernal Demon?

Bugged loot table for Infernal Demon?

With regard to : "The pattern for Infernal Demon (Adonis Sanctuary) now drops from Ghosts and Spirits in Adonis. This pattern no longer drops from sided monsters." as per patch notes

Been camping spirit mesh for past couple of weeks, as a result have also been killing other SL dynas around there. Been killing in the Dead Ends area in NE Adonis:

Snatching Soul Dredge
    Scratching Soul Dredge
    Tearing Soul Dredge
    Gashing Soul Dredge
    Weary Visitant
    Wilted Visitant
    Whispering Visitant
    Wobby Visitant

As a result, I have, amongst the other PB patterns that drop off these dynas, 2 backpacks full of Chi patterns of Infernal Demon. No Abhan, Bhotaar or Dom of Infernal Demon has ever dropped off these ever since I started killing them over past 2 weeks. The other pb patterns(Adonian Soul Dredge, and Vicious Visitant, have been dropping all different types)

I know there's a random droprate, etc... but 2 backpacks(thats 42 in total) of only C Infernal Demon and nothing else? Something's fishy. I've also asked around other people killing the mobs as I've bumped into them, and no one has seen anything other the Chi part of infernal demon.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Sounds like the loot table didn't update. C is traditionally the pattern that drops off those spirits.

Found a B last night. Want to trade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    Found a B last night. Want to trade?
    From one of those mobs I listed or just off other mobs? I just saw another 3 C's drop and rot.

I've got quite a few Bs leftover from other mobs, I can just mail one to you. just give me char name.

Try the spirits on the big rock bridge in the middle of ado. gotten full pattern there twice.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    Try the spirits on the big rock bridge in the middle of ado. gotten full pattern there twice.
    Oh, I've gotten other parts of Infernal Demon patterns from those as well before, thats not been a problem. Just that the loot table for the ones I've been killing(around the Ark) seems to not include anything other than C, which I thought was supposed to be fixed as alluded to by patch notes.

Not saying I'm having trouble getting a complete pattern, I have quite a few complete ones, just wanted to point out that the loot table of those particular mobs I mentioned still seem .... incomplete.

Tested the droprates at Dead ends.

Cleared the place of all mobs 2 and a half time, got 11 parts (2 complete patterns + 3 C), 10 of them dropped from Spirit Hunters, all on the north side of the console except one that dropped from one of the spirit bosses.

I wouldn't call Spirit hunters ghosts, so dunno if this was intended but it's OK with me, he he.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

One issue I have noticed is that The Watchdog patterns no longer drop off the Vile and Corrupt spirits near Dead Ends. I've always farmed for it there before, now I've got several full packs of infernal demons but I haven't seen a single pattern part of this mob drop since the change.

Not sure if it now drops somewhere else, or if it's just been removed from game entirely.

All the mobs up on the ark drop infernal demon pattern pieces. I have had better luck building sets off the regular mobs, than just the dynas.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    One issue I have noticed is that The Watchdog patterns no longer drop off the Vile and Corrupt spirits near Dead Ends. I've always farmed for it there before, now I've got several full packs of infernal demons but I haven't seen a single pattern part of this mob drop since the change.

Not sure if it now drops somewhere else, or if it's just been removed from game entirely.
    Watchdog had a crappy droprate before, but it seems like it gotten worse tho.
    Maybe Lindelu went over the top when it came to accessibility of the Infernal demon drops?
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

also wonder where Watchdog is, dont think it drops at the same mobs anymore. I kill em everyday about a few times and nada. only infernal demon, i see prices on art growing leg sky rocket as its impossible to get.....

Funcom employee

Message received and understood (:
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Just another update on this. Went through massacring the dynas and the adds in same area(Dead ends) over past few days. Tested Fekal's info. The adds do drop all parts of Infernal Demon, but the dyna bosses definitely only drop C of infernal demon. Got another half a bp full of Cs from the dyna bosses but nothing else. Still bugged loottable in my opinion.