Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Gauntlet Information Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingCorpse View Post
    Teams for this old content are far and few between ..unless of course you happen to be one of the core professions that everyone desires (crat, doc, enfo, sold, etc.). Wasteful way of living, im sorry.
    There's these things called friends. You may have heard of them.

You're right, though. Without those, life does seem pretty wasteful.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    There's these things called friends. You may have heard of them.

You're right, though. Without those, life does seem pretty wasteful.
    That's really an unfair statement to make. It is like you are somehow saying that if someone is having trouble finding or making teams that they do not have friends. I think I have a decent number of friends and I still have trouble finding a doc (if I'm not on mine) or an enforcer for most things.

Who says your friends are all in the same level range and/or wanting to do the same content you want to do at any given time? And who is also to say that the friends you have all have the professions needed to do the content?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I'm not sure if someone's posted this already.. but has anyone had trouble with the dark energy disappearing inside the corpse? We did gauntlet a little bit ago after the servers came back up, and after we had rolled, the dark energy wasn't there. It's supposed to be Temporary: 2h but someone in the team said it rots a lot faster inside the corpse.. is this right?

Noticed the same thing the other night, except we weren't sure it even dropped.

I've never seen an item, even a temporary one, rot while still on a corpse like that. The timer is supposed to start when you loot it AFAIK.
    Because Race Yalm

And another question, does anyone how to get a more accurate time based on what the npc says?

Since he only updates every 30 min, if he says it's an hour to spawn, he could mean 31 min or 1hr 29m.. it would be nice to know if when he says 1hr he means 1hr-1hr29m or if he means 31m-1hr

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    And another question, does anyone how to get a more accurate time based on what the npc says?

Since he only updates every 30 min, if he says it's an hour to spawn, he could mean 31 min or 1hr 29m.. it would be nice to know if when he says 1hr he means 1hr-1hr29m or if he means 31m-1hr
    Test it out? Shouldn't be too hard...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Test it out? Shouldn't be too hard...
    Sure, I'll let you know next time I'm on for it.. I assumed it would work the same as the apf npcs so I was really asking how they worked, which I thought someone already knew But fear not, I'll find out for sure myself

At 10:21 Vizaresh spawned, at 9:56 Amesha Vizaresh said 30 min until spawn

So I'm gonna say that however long Amesha says until pop, it could pop almost 30 mins sooner than that

AO's rounding has always been "special" in that way.
    Because Race Yalm

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910