Thread: Grid emergency exit changed for nuets?

Grid emergency exit changed for nuets?

Isn't it supposed to exit at the Old external Tir terminal and not outside Newland?

It's been Newland for at least as long as I've played (2006).
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

it's supposed to be omni trade because neuts are omnis without tokenboards.

iirc it was changed when they moved the Tir exit from the grid to the terminal inside Tir, then the Emergency was changed to the outside terminal so nuets and omni still had the short cut it provided.

They should change it to Borealis as it's where us Neuts start out. And everyone knows Omnis are just Clanners controlled by a different bunch of aliens...
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

nonsense. i'm too lazy to come up with a rp retort but something something clan rox, omni corporate slaves etc etc neuts are omnis without tokenboards

Didn't you hear ? Neuts are now clans with common sense.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

No, no, no! Us Neutrals are the ones with our helmets lined with tin foil so them alien ghosts don't get us! Everybody knows "tokenboards" are mind control devices! It's obvious! It's why They will let you change sides by just filling out a form but They won't let you in back to being a Neutral: if They did They'd lose control of your minds as you'd no longer have "tokenboards"...
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    No, no, no! Us Neutrals are the ones with our helmets lined with tin foil so them alien ghosts don't get us! Everybody knows "tokenboards" are mind control devices! It's obvious! It's why They will let you change sides by just filling out a form but They won't let you in back to being a Neutral: if They did They'd lose control of your minds as you'd no longer have "tokenboards"...
    As a fellow Neutral player, I support this theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

It's why the Clans let Omni occupy Borealis: it's all part of The Conspiracy! I mean look at that big mech next to the whom-pahs. It's a Guardian of Tomorrow clone! They're all in on it! *twitch*

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    It's why the Clans let Omni occupy Borealis: it's all part of The Conspiracy! I mean look at that big mech next to the whom-pahs. It's a Guardian of Tomorrow clone! They're all in on it! *twitch*
    And the next day you'll have Hezzak destroying the city with suicide bombers... wait what are we talking about now ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    And the next day you'll have Hezzak destroying the city with suicide bombers... wait what are we talking about now ?
    Fanatics clearly.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.