Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Gauntlet Information Megathread

I would sugest to have a look on loot table. We had this loot from last run:

1 Bi-Isotropic Nano Media
    4 Blue Data Crystal
    4 Compressed Silane
    1 Dacite Fiber
    5 Green Data Crystal
    3 Inert Bacteriophage
    2 Mu-Negative Novictum Enriched Metamaterial

14 NCU Infuser

3 Nickel-Cobalt Ferrous Alloy
    2 Pattern Conversion Device
    3 Potassium Nitrate
    2 Red Data Crystal
    1 Sealed Packet of Bilayer Graphene Sheets
    4 SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Inactive
    5 SSC "Bastion" Left Shoulder Armor - Inactive
    3 SSC "Bastion" Right Shoulder Armor - Inactive
    5 Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Empty)
    5 Virus Programming: Bacteriophage F9
    7 Virus Programming: Bacteriophage M73
    3 Virus Programming: Bacteriophage Phi X 3957
    2 VLS Synthesis Catalyst

Do you think that is OK to drop so many NCU Infusers (14x)? I dont think so. This part is yes-drop. Average class need maybe 1 infused thing?.

You need to go to this location around 20 times to get 1 armor fully upgraded (3 upgrades),if you dont win final battle and you have full team each run. In this period you will get 40 Infusers (2 per run). Do you think that we need that much?
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

NCU Infusers work on what items ? Hardcore CPU Upgrade, Morphing Memory and ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

coolant sink, range extender.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Agent might need 2-3 of them I don't see a problem.

Dark matter reward from gauntlet

It's very cool fc, good job on this, this way the whole faction gets rewarded, i very much would like to see more of this kind of rewards in game

What is does and how it works?
    Well, you look the dark matter from top boss in the gauntlet, trade it in to an npc (small trox in white at omni trade for omni) and when you speak to him he will give you a buff with http://www.xyphos.com/ao/aodb.php?pa...1100&id=293685
    It should be up for 15h.

It would make sense that it only buffs omni if won by a omni char and traded to that npc etc etc.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 16:53:00.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Dark Energy gives a 15h faction (+Neutrals) buff (the NPC that gives the buff is up for 15h, the buff itself lasts less I think), that adds 10+ to all abilities and scaling health/mana. Not new to mmorpgs, but cool reward imo. Cyrola won it for clams.
    Last edited by kesh; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 16:09:20.

so ... what is it ? what is it ?

/edit

erm ... how does it work ??
    Last edited by Gridpain; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 16:11:34.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

So if someone won it for your side, you have 15 hours to go and talk to the item-trading NPC and you'll get the buff for 2 hours?

I imagine Nautrals get a choice of which side's NPC they turn it in to?
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

Funcom employee

The buff will be given out for 15 hours past the turn-in, meaning that it'll reset by the next time that Vizaresh spawns in Pandemonium - Neutrals can turn in to either side, and receive either side's buffs.

Clan won Atlantean today and Omni-Tek won Rimor - What will happen tomorrow?! =D

vvv all i can do at this point is just hope that folks don't lame it up vvv
    Last edited by Kintaii; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 16:51:47.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    /SNIP
    Clan won Atlantean today and Omni-Tek won Rimor - What will happen tomorrow?! =D
    What will start happening might just be like the good 'ol days *sic* of Beast sharing! One day Omni, one day Clan !

/trolloff

Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    Dark Energy gives a 15h faction (+Neutrals) buff (the NPC that gives the buff is up for 15h, the buff itself lasts less I think), that adds 10+ to all abilities and scaling health/mana. Not new to mmorpgs, but cool reward imo. Cyrola won it for clams.
    ok ... so ... where is the NPC that gives the buff ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I hope this doesn't get lost in this huge thread but I love the idea behind the Dark Energy reward. When Kintaii mentioned before that it wouldn't really be an issue once the mechanic was working properly, I didn't quite imagine that this was what he meant. But that's a good thing: this was very much a pleasant kind of surprise.

Finally, some content in the game that encourages factional competition and has some kind of lasting impact for the winners, yet manages to step outside the standard PvP box. I've thought for a long time that competitive gameplay doesn't have to be limited to PvP and hoped I'd see more game devs in general come up with fun ways to blur the lines between PvP, PvM and RP. This is a neat step in that direction.

In short, I love it!

(Also the buff looks badass. I'm an utter dork because I just went through my alts list and logged on every toon I had just to get the shiny effect on all of them. Lawlz.)
    :E

Err i'll 3-man the floors. skip boss. ty.

Wanna bet Clan also can have dark energy buff today ? . Dont say who win who lose

There is some sort of issue with respawning towers atleast on RK2, after the boss is dead.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

So, wheres the incentive to get the dark energy item?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

more hp/nano at tl5 can affect pvp/duels
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    more hp/nano at tl5 can affect pvp/duels
    So, where's the incentive to get the Dark Energy item?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Boohoo! Kink is not happy, Kink keep asking for more better cookie!
    ಠ_ಠ

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast