Thread: Medal of Honor to FunCom

Medal of Honor to FunCom

Congratulation FunCom!

I really did not think you guys had the balls to release content on such a limited access window anymore. It feels like the old days again, and it's going to be great not seeing everyone and their tl5 alt running around in the new phatz within a week!

I would also like to give you guys OVER 9000! Purple Hearts, as I am quite sure the ensuing whining will claim some damage!

Great work guys
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

someone is pissed off!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    someone is pissed off!
    I bet someone are. Myself however think this is great, and FunCom deserves props for it!
    Now for how the Halloween loot is apparently handled this year, I'll sure as hell give FunCom some purple hearts for.

One step forward, two steps back.
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

UPH's are out and about everywhere. What are you talking about?
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

ib4l
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

If he was talking about UPH loot I'm gonna lol.

Erm, lya only drops from mish mobs and not from wild UPH's, that may've been what he was referring to but thats just a wild guess
    Darktankin 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Popakap 220/23/64 Solitus Soldier
    Flagosaurus 220/27/70 Solitus Crat
    And many many more...

President of OT org The Darkside(Ex RK2)
    Protecting Rubi-Ka from terrorism since 29478

WTB new engine and rebalance so I can get my grind on again.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    UPH's are out and about everywhere. What are you talking about?
    wild uph's dont drop anything worth looting. they may as well not even be there

Proton packs and positron guns aren't worth looting?

Kintaii said the removal of Lya was accidental here. Perhaps it's coming back with today's surprise!maintenence.
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

i dont think social armor is worth going out and farming. if it's an incidental reward for farming other **** (i.e. i need 7 or 8 high ql pads for my alts. as i farm these pads it'd be great to get some social for them as well, but i won't go out and specifically farm for social )

But but but... Ghostbusters

Anyway I hope the lya is coming back today. My own fault for having so many alts...
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

Lya is coming back (currently only available in missions), Kintaii said they messed up the loot tables.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    i dont think social armor is worth going out and farming. if it's an incidental reward for farming other **** (i.e. i need 7 or 8 high ql pads for my alts. as i farm these pads it'd be great to get some social for them as well, but i won't go out and specifically farm for social )
    so basically u'd prefer farming the chapmans, wait a month or 2, and sell for insane prices and then u whine bout S10 being a cause of price gouging? XD
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I don't think this thread is about Lya's or Halloween!
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    so basically u'd prefer farming the chapmans, wait a month or 2, and sell for insane prices and then u whine bout S10 being a cause of price gouging? XD
    actually i need a bunch of lya pads for my lowbies, but a pair of chapmans would be nice too. what's wrong with selling phatz to other players? i'd much rather sell a pair of chapmans than farm their equivalent value off s10 nodrops.

also, i've never complained that s10 is the cause of inflation. the credit sploit did more damage to the economy and pumped more credits into the game in a month than s10 did in it's whole time being ingame.

I got the impression he was talking about social things when he talked about tl5's wearing it to show off? I don't think anyone was ever wearing the Lya Pads to show off or anything. But I WAS thinking more along the lines of the Nomad cloaks when they were released?

Anyway, this is a hilarious step in the right direction, because it looks like FunCom did exactly the opposite of what he's praising them for. And that's always fun.
    So lol at the op. Lol at you to lazy, idk why.

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    I got the impression he was talking about social things when he talked about tl5's wearing it to show off? I don't think anyone was ever wearing the Lya Pads to show off or anything. But I WAS thinking more along the lines of the Nomad cloaks when they were released?

Anyway, this is a hilarious step in the right direction, because it looks like FunCom did exactly the opposite of what he's praising them for. And that's always fun.
    So lol at the op. Lol at you to lazy, idk why.

Just how did FC do the opposite of what I said? First part of the OP is regarding The Gauntlet, and how it contains hard to get loot. Much unlike The Beast that's quite regular on tl5s who want to show epeen.

And the second part is about how FC screwed up, got a firestorm, then fixed the issue. I can draw this up for you in crayons as well?