Thread: Guph

Guph

Has all old school phats loot been removed from them? Any unique loot that makes them worth farming?
    Last edited by kesh; Oct 27th, 2011 at 06:12:16.

Orgmate killed a stack of them. Didn't find any pet nanos. The only thing we could find that was different from regular UPHs were the E.C.A.B.B.A.G.E. and the E.G.I.N.A. T-Shirts.

I've been wondering the same thing as you. Hopefully other people with more interesting drops will chime in. It would be great to find a Pumpkin Bikini or a set of Wicked Tights =P
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Running the UPH Mishs has dropped about a dozen pet nanos of which there is at least 2 types.
    There are some great costumes and a number of nice BPs and of course the prerequisite Lya's armour.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshiro2012 View Post
    Running the UPH Mishs has dropped about a dozen pet nanos of which there is at least 2 types.
    There are some great costumes and a number of nice BPs and of course the prerequisite Lya's armour.
    This is specifically in regard to Griefing Uncle Pumpkinheads (level 175+) that appear out in the wild, usually in a stack of about 5 and rooted to one spot. They behave like high level stationary dynas. In addition to all the regular Pumpkinhead tricks, they also warp you to them.

In the past they where the only Pumpkinheads that dropped the Halloween pets and items such as the Pumpkin Bikini. This year I found neither, but I admit orgmate and I only farmed for about an hour. Looking for people to chime in on what else they've found that *G*UPH's have dropped, because I don't have the time or the high level character to farm them myself, and I don't want to bother another 220 orgmate if all they're going to drop is extra T-shirts and blouses.

Thanks! =)
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Read the thread on lya armor on this page.
    Arcticangel 220 adv
    Arctica 220 soldier
    Labbetuss 220 engi
    Glacier 220 crat
    Mullophys 213 MP
    ---------------------------------
    General of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lliers View Post
    This is specifically in regard to Griefing Uncle Pumpkinheads (level 175+) that appear out in the wild, usually in a stack of about 5 and rooted to one spot. They behave like high level stationary dynas. In addition to all the regular Pumpkinhead tricks, they also warp you to them.

In the past they where the only Pumpkinheads that dropped the Halloween pets and items such as the Pumpkin Bikini. This year I found neither, but I admit orgmate and I only farmed for about an hour. Looking for people to chime in on what else they've found that *G*UPH's have dropped, because I don't have the time or the high level character to farm them myself, and I don't want to bother another 220 orgmate if all they're going to drop is extra T-shirts and blouses.

Thanks! =)
    They're also the ones that were killed in years past because they could drop chapmans (treatment pistols). Not sure if they're droppin em this year though.
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.