Thread: Dark Skies

Dark Skies

Please remove the dark skies from the game. Those of us who are disabled with bad eyes and poor hands find it very hard to get around in the game to enjoy the halloween specials. Because of the aggravation of flying into things, which I can do just fine on my own, I am unable to enjoy this event and wont be logging back on until it can be adjusted. I have checked my settings and there is nothing to turn this off, and fog is always off for me. Thank you for your consideration.
    ~*~Vamp~*~

Go to settings, Visuals, Fog and Disable Fog.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkeeper View Post
    Go to settings, Visuals, Fog and Disable Fog.
    If fog is already Off, enable it and turn it back off it can be a bugged setting if not.

Yeah I normally play with fog off and I decided to turn it on and i couldnt see a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Borken View Post
    If fog is already Off, enable it and turn it back off it can be a bugged setting if not.
    ^^
    This. Sometimes the Fog Off setting glitches. I know a few people this has happened to, especially after wearing the Atrox Thong-Prevention Glasses. When they took the glasses off, even though their fog setting was off, the fog came back. They had to turn fog back on, then turn it back off, to get rid of the fog.

i can't help but ROFL.....having an avatar name of "Vamp..."

shouldn't you love the dark? use your "echo" power ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

dont remove dark sky, it adds atmosphere
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

I use a Macro turn it off when I get tired of it.

/macro NoFog /option FogMode 0