Thread: SSC Bastion armor

SSC Bastion armor

..seems OPed, will be sought after by every profession...
    meh once everyone has it, the prof balance stays the same, but again it forces ppl to grind grind and grind sum more

you can check xyphos.com and see it for urself
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Might be hard to keep un-oe on certain breeds/profs, and nothing you just hotswap in fight, decisions, decisions!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Wow that item is just insane.

it seems OPed but it also seems like there are tons of upgrades to get it OPed.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

wtb +nanodamage on new items ffs

Can post? Plz

I still like my swsXI better then the tank

So finally we have the long awaited Combined Shoulderpads and Back Item
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Insane?

Its like, 100 hp and 10 aao/5 aad more than your standard alappa pad. And 1 crit.
    If you take off the iGoc in left shoulder, you lose 10 aao/aad and gain 500 hp, and another crit (roughly)

Sure, it's nice, but 600hp will not sway an otherwise even fight, and the other benefits are pretty non-events in the grand scheme of things.

The DB3 hud item for Soldiers is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE increase compared to upgraded shoulders, and we haven't seen any fallout from that module
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

wasnt saying its game breaking... but most endgame PVP toons should switch on the grind function once more

Devil Inside

Cant see anything special abt that armor.

Crit shoulder is Right shoulder only, as alappaa pad.
    Yes some NR, nanoskills, AC´s bit more HP and aao/aad. Still not OP at all.
    Left shoulder ermm... well ill take iGoC over it anytime for +2 crit.
    And back armor. again nothing special in it.

Which is how it should be. Looks pretty balanced, except for those equip reqs O.o
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    wasnt saying its game breaking... but most endgame PVP toons should switch on the grind function once more
    I don't see how that's a bad thing, unless you're one of those people who think that gear should stagnate forever.

Left shoulder should be glorious for nt's to reach 3k mc easier, heck you can also replace right shoulder if you don't care about +nanodamage on alapapa shoulder for +10 skills.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    I don't see how that's a bad thing, unless you're one of those people who think that gear should stagnate forever.
    I am a fan of specialized items allowing for more creative (and colorful) setups. Notucomm coat and RBP comes to mind

Devil Inside

luv the stats on pads...will rock on my doc....also right pad > igoc
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    ..seems OPed, will be sought after by every profession...
    meh once everyone has it, the prof balance stays the same, but again it forces ppl to grind grind and grind sum more

you can check xyphos.com and see it for urself
    This is not inline with your other posts on the subject.
    I wasn't aware anyone ran around with *two* iGocs prior to this patch anyway. To my toons, this is a pretty inconsequential upgrade.

I dont think items should be 5% better than comparable items, I'm more of a fan of something entirely different in the slot to promote variety.

Where's the shoulder pad that adds 200 AAO but -5% reflect? Etc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Its like, 100 hp and 10 aao/5 aad more than your standard alappa pad. And 1 crit.
    If you take off the iGoc in left shoulder, you lose 10 aao/aad and gain 500 hp, and another crit (roughly)
    For pvm it's good, for those who pvm.

Can anyone please post/paste the gear and the modifiations?

Killed the final boss today The armour is inactive and the boss drops 3 plates, you need all 3 plates to upgrade one piece of armor, making 17h respawn and if you reach the boss , can be ... along grind :P

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    wtb +nanodamage on new items ffs
    I agree with this man.