Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSC Bastion NanoPaint Chip

SSC Bastion NanoPaint Chip

Gimme one! Where?!
    Darktankin 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Popakap 220/23/64 Solitus Soldier
    Flagosaurus 220/27/70 Solitus Crat
    And many many more...

President of OT org The Darkside(Ex RK2)
    Protecting Rubi-Ka from terrorism since 29478

So many views, so few "Here you go dark!"s :/
    And many many more...

Gauntlet?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

But my new tank and pads cant match the colour of my social.....>.>
    Fml.
    And many many more...

It will be available through item store when FC has sorted a few problems with those nanopaint chips.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

If what Maeventura says is true, I sure hope the add a way to obtain this trough playing the actual game as well.

Got that info from dev source, don't recall where/when I saw it.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Then this:

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    I sure hope they add a way to obtain this trough playing the actual game as well.

They decided to squeeze money out of us for all the cosmetic bling-bling stuff.

Dont hold your breath for something to drop ingame when it first came available in the shop.
    ಠ_ಠ

I know, and i don't care about this paint tbh. But the fact that they are starting to make content only available in that shop is irritating me. Make the froobs pay for stuff in that shop, we that pay lots of money/month should get a chance to obtain these items by playing the game. I don't care if its hard to get, just give us the option to get it by playing.

I know, and i don't care about this paint tbh. But the fact that they are starting to make content only available in that shop is irritating me. Make the froobs pay for stuff in that shop, we that pay lots of money/month should get a chance to obtain these items by playing the game. I don't care if its hard to get, just give us the option to get it by playing.
    You get free points dont you?
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Lets see:

Available points: 960

Points bought:
    2010-10-08: 1000 service points offer.

2010-09-09: 1000 service points offer

I also got 800 points off the 8th anniversary offer (that i payed for)

Now what have i spent points on....

I made a Veteran account for free so 0 points there.

I have bought "Buy 1000 Phasefront Points". That is 1200 Points.

I have moved 2 characters between accounts, so that is 2x 1200 points.

So this totals up to:
    -Points bought: 2800.
    -Points used: 3600.
    -Points left on the account: 960.
    ------------------------------
    Points given to me: a whopping 1760, for about 6-7 years of paying.

So yeah, It sure is raining points.

[Edit]: To be honest I don't know how FC's point system work. But I also have a second account that has been payed for since 2010-11-08, I guess this also should be receiving points. And i bought 1200 point to that account as well. I'm assuming that i these point are common for both accounts under a Veteran account, I guess I need to do the math again.

So this totals up to:
    -Points bought: 4000.
    Points given to me: a whopping 560, for about 7-8 years of paying.
    Last edited by Joralf; Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:23:12.

Lets see:

Available points: 960

Points bought:
    2010-10-08: 1000 service points offer.

2010-09-09: 1000 service points offer

I also got 800 points off the 8th anniversary offer (that i payed for)

Now what have i spent points on....

I made a Veteran account for free so 0 points there.

I have bought "Buy 1000 Phasefront Points". That is 1200 Points.

I have moved 2 characters between accounts, so that is 2x 1200 points.

So this totals up to:
    -Points bought: 2800.
    Points given to me: a whopping 1760, for about 6-7 years of paying.

So yeah, It sure is raining points.

[Edit]: To be honest I don't know how FC's point system work. But I also have a second account that has been payed for since 2010-11-08, I guess this also should be receiving points. And i bought 1200 point to that account as well. I'm assuming that i these point are common for both accounts under a Veteran account, I guess I need to do the math again.

So this totals up to:
    -Points bought: 4000.
    Points given to me: a whopping 560, for about 7-8 years of paying.
    I think you get somewhere between 800-1000 points for free every year...
    Like the Anniversary offer points.. You didn't pay for them, you got them for free when you renewed your subscription with 12 months for a discount price...
    You could only say that you had payed for them if you actually had paid for more then a standard 1 year sub -.^

But yeah, should be somewhere around 200 points every 3 months or something *not sure*
    Messiah has spoken.

Really? You are trying to tell me that the 800 points is what makes the difference here? The points given to me for paying is no way near 200 points/3months anyways. And frankly 200 points/3 months does not make it OK to keep adding stuff to the in game store and not giving us a way to get it by playing.

If i use your number of 200points/3 months (= 66.67points/month), and apply them to my calculation. It seems like FC has given me points for ~8 months of paying - Or i have gone on a big shopping spree with paid points, and totally forgotten about it. I don't know.

Back to the 800 points though. Those 800 points was a part of a deal, and therefore can not be included in the 'points given to me by FC for paying' part of the calculation. However, these points can be included in the 'paid for these points' part of the calculation because it was a deal where i gave them money and they gave me this "bonus", it is not one of FC's 'monthly-give-outs'.

Thinking about it, the points has nothing to do with this.

So I'm gonna say it again:

Make the froobs pay for stuff in that shop, we that pay lots of money/month should get a chance to obtain these items by playing the game. I don't care if its hard to get, just give us the option to get it by playing.
    Last edited by Joralf; Nov 10th, 2011 at 13:21:55. Reason: [Ninja EDIT]:To make more sense.....

Really? You are trying to tell me that the 800 points is what makes the difference here? The points given to me for paying is no way near 200 points/3months anyways. And frankly 200 points/3 months does not make it OK to keep adding stuff to the in game store and not giving us a way to get it by playing.

If i use your number of 200points/3 months (= 66.67points/month), and apply them to my calculation. It seems like FC has given me points for ~8 months of paying - Or i have gone on a big shopping spree with paid points, and totally forgotten about it. I don't know.

Back to the 800 points though. Those 800 points was a part of a deal, and therefore can not be included in the 'points given to me by FC for paying' part of the calculation. However, these points can be included in the 'paid for these points' part of the calculation because it was a deal where i gave them money and they gave me this "bonus", it is not one of FC's 'monthly-give-outs'.
    "You get FCP for every game account subscription. (free subscriptions excluded)
    As of 17th November, 2010, you get 60 points for 1 month, 300 points for 3 months, 600 points for 6 months and 1440 points for 12 months."

If you are getting less then that for free you should complain in a mail to CS...

Also.. I expect you got those 800 instead of 1440 because the price on that deal was so uber cheap... Base price for 12 months sub is 200 bucks and that gives you 720 points... You paid what? Like 98 bucks? Then I would hardly say you"paid" anything for those 800 points you got... You got the 1 year sub for under half price and 800 points for free thrown in to the deal, thats not the same as paying for those points..

Ether way... FC needs to make more cash, most people who don't waste there points will get nano-chip for free, rest will have to pay, all it does is change the color of a armor, dont QQ...
    Messiah has spoken.

Bah, okay here it is.............. So stop guessing what the deal was, you ain't even close.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Dear My_Username,

We are pleased to offer you 30 days free play time to help us celebrate the birthday of Anarchy Online! The 27th of June marks the 8th fantastic year of the original science fiction experience and we are still going strong!

Do not miss this opportunity to check out the new content and rediscover the game. Come visit some old friends! We are certain you will be surprised to discover all the changes we have made and all the new content that has been added since your last visit.

As an added bonus we will give you 800 paid points with your first paid month, if you use this offer. This will allow you to buy new outfits, vehicles or perhaps even one of the new limited Luxury Orbital Residences coming in time for the Birthday!

This offer ends 1st July 2009, so act now to avoid missing out!

Login now for 30 days free play time!

If you have un-installed the game, please go to
    www.anarchyonline.com/download/ for a fully updated client.

We would like to thank you for your loyal support during these eight amazing years and we hope to see you in-game very soon!

Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------

That was the offer... And that has NOTHING to do with the amount of free points FC gives out every month. Now please leave the points out of it.

About the QQing.

Fist off i have said that i don't care about the specific nano paint. I'm saying, or trying to anyway, that I don't agree the with the trend of stuff only being put in 'In Game Store' and not being made available anywhere else. So far there is not a big issue, but as i stated before i hope that FC will make this and other future 'Store items' available by playing. And by this I'm not talking about social sets like Azure, beast etc. since these are available to get by playing already.

I'm pretty sure you should be getting more Points every time you resub. Something sounds way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Base price for 12 months sub is 200 bucks and that gives you 720 points... You paid what? Like 98 bucks?
    Uuuuh...$100ish is the normal price for the 12-month sub.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Nov 11th, 2011 at 01:52:41.
    Because Race Yalm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast