Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CatGirl Robot?

CatGirl Robot?

Where does this...

NipponTech M3H-Rho "Mizuni" Life-Like Robotic Catgirl Companion

Drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

I've been wondering the same thing. Also the Phasefront Besom. I've got a nanomage NT that could do with a broomstick to complete the evil witch look...
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombqueen View Post
    I've got a nanomage NT that could do with a broomstick to complete the evil witch look...
    Thats genious

Bump! Does anyone know?

bump too..i'd like a cat girl..bet she looks sexy.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    bump too..i'd like a cat girl..bet she looks sexy.
    Not if she looks like half the catgirl costume effects...

wtb something equivalent for a male robot for all my female toons.

Male-catgirl-robot is taking otaku-thing too far imo.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Well, obviously not catgirl. And catboy sounds ridiculous. But something. I want equal leering opportunities!

Thats it! Im re-subing!
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

I need a Ctagirl Bot! Hey, I'm a Nanomage, it's the best chance I'll ever have of getting lucky.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    I'm a Nanomage
    But you have that lovely ashtray strapped to your face, how can you be sad?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

I have to wear this thing to stop the GSP Dancers fleeing in terror. If I take it off people throw up on my boots. I covet the catgirl bot. Or a way to stop those pretty Cyborg girls painting the walls with my oversized brains.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Okay, just had a nice chat with Means this morning and I can tell you the following.

The Phasefront Besom - Sky Sweeper should be in the Item Shop (i.e. In-game store) later today. It was supposed to be there earlier, but apparently there was a bug or miscue and it wasn't added.

The Robo-Catgirl Nano is not finished and thus not dropping. It MIGHT be fixed by the end of Halloween or it might not not. If it is, we'll see patch notes on it. If not...well, there's always next year.

So you collectors can relax, breathe easier. you haven't missed anything yet.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by Namiru View Post
    Okay, just had a nice chat with Means this morning and I can tell you the following.

The Phasefront Besom - Sky Sweeper should be in the Item Shop (i.e. In-game store) later today. It was supposed to be there earlier, but apparently there was a bug or miscue and it wasn't added.
    Is it going into the PP vehicle vendor with all the other ones as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrajayne View Post
    Is it going into the PP vehicle vendor with all the other ones as well?
    That I can't tell you. I simply asked Means how we were supposed to get it. He told me Item Shop. I noted it wasn't there. That gave him pause and he responded that it was SUPPOSED to be there, and he'd fix it so it would be up later today.

I'm thinking now that the Item Store is online, we aren't going to see a lot of additions to the Phasefront shops.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by Namiru View Post
    That I can't tell you. I simply asked Means how we were supposed to get it. He told me Item Shop. I noted it wasn't there. That gave him pause and he responded that it was SUPPOSED to be there, and he'd fix it so it would be up later today.

I'm thinking now that the Item Store is online, we aren't going to see a lot of additions to the Phasefront shops.
    Probably, but I have all this useless PP that sits and stares at me on every new toon. A girl can hope.

Well I can't play until after Xmas due to RK4 issues so bang goes my chance of getting some personal "feline grace". Unless the nano goes in the shop. OR a new "seduce that fit Cyborg girl" nano. Hey, they cute and they got some nice tech = Engineer Pin-Up Girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrajayne View Post
    Probably, but I have all this useless PP that sits and stares at me on every new toon. A girl can hope.
    ^^ This.

Not only new toons, but also a couple that already have the sunrise apartment, the vehicle mega packs & clothing mega packs... with nothing left to spend points on.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    Well I can't play until after Xmas due to RK4 issues so bang goes my chance of getting some personal "feline grace". Unless the nano goes in the shop. OR a new "seduce that fit Cyborg girl" nano. Hey, they cute and they got some nice tech = Engineer Pin-Up Girls!

Ooooookaayyyyyy,

Cogline, I think you'd be better off getting a nice new attachment for Lefty and leaving it at that.

*sidles away from the obviously deranged Engy*

Deranged? Me? How very dare you! I just get these headaches...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast