Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 18.4.12 Update Release Notes

Gauntlet armor still unavailable to most trox toons then. Take shade for example only getting psychic in ear spirit. I got 1268 stam/strength, 1278 agility, 1001 sense, 903 Intell 754 Psychic on my Shade in maxed out gear at 220/30/70. Would be cool to actually use this armor in the "Cloth" window rather then for "Phat social".
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    18.4.12 Preliminary Update Release Notes

Content Alterations:[*] The Collector: Team members may now speak to the Secretary again to rejoin their team mates within the final boss area.
    Ok, sounds like when someone dies they have a way of getting back in.. that's great. But does this change mean that people will be able to bring alts into the instance post boss kill now (i.e. we should expect to start seeing WTS LR messages for this area too now) or will something be cast in the NCU of the original team such that if you weren't there initially you won't be able to get in later?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

In the last FWM Means siad:
    "Yes bounties were removed on purpose...mostly. It was our intention to remove bounties from Sector 10 along with some larger changes we are making in the next update (team and single player instances for spawning the boss at the beginning of the playfield) but the data snuck in on us."
    I don't see anything in the release notes about it.

[*] The Collector: Team members may now speak to the Secretary again to rejoin their team mates within the final boss area.
    Oh great...more inflation.

WTS Gold Box 1bil, clear pf

Edit: haha Jill beat me to it!
    Based God.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    In the last FWM Means siad:
    "Yes bounties were removed on purpose...mostly. It was our intention to remove bounties from Sector 10 along with some larger changes we are making in the next update (team and single player instances for spawning the boss at the beginning of the playfield) but the data snuck in on us."
    I don't see anything in the release notes about it.
    This update was more to fix some of the outstanding issues with The Gauntlet and its loot - The S10 stuff is still incoming, and will most likely be in prior to or at least *with* the Christmas update. No promises/dates/times/etc. etc., but it should be in the update after this one. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

How long will the Halloween items be in game or are they being removed with this patch?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post

Boxes are nodrop Jeo All you could sell is Silverboxes or nodrop items like Aura Magnifier/Social.
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Boxes are nodrop Jeo All you could sell is Silverboxes or nodrop items like Aura Magnifier/Social.
    Ya...so are beast items, zod items, etc...what is your point? lol

This update makes it possible for an outsider (not part of the orginal team) to come in and loot the boxes.
    Based God.

looks like Gauntlet is toooooooo easy now!

Collector is still useless to go there with endequipped toons ... too often you already got this unique item .... remove nodrop flag at boxes!

Ya...so are beast items, zod items, etc...what is your point? lol

This update makes it possible for an outsider (not part of the orginal team) to come in and loot the boxes.
    I think what he meant is that boxes are nodrop, so only bronze LR could be sold ... not silver or gold.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Imo it's not so much about it being a hard encounter as it is to win it
    At least that's the reason it was created if i read it correctly
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I think what he meant is that boxes are nodrop, so only bronze LR could be sold ... not silver or gold.
    Am I missing something here? Let me setup a scenario then...

Neutnet1: WTS Gold Box, clear PF 500mil
    Nab: I'll buy!
    Seller: K! go lft
    [Team] Nab: haiguyz!
    [Team] Seller: run thru the PF, talk to Secretary and come loot the box from Remains of Collector

Was that clear enough? Its the same as selling zod/beast/dread/etc NODROP items...

Edit: NEVERMIND, i'm retarded, i forgot the gold boxes spawn from other boxes being used...right? I was under the impression that they dropped on the body... I haven't done collector in a while =P My bad!

Oh well, free sexy social for all!
    Last edited by Mako; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 15:10:00.
    Based God.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post

Collector is still useless to go there with endequipped toons ... too often you already got this unique item .... remove nodrop flag at boxes!
    Siro get over yourself. All your post lately has been about how uber you are. Kintaii has said it himself, Gauntlet is not supposed to be a hard core instance. If its to easy, why is it to easy?

Yeah, it's just one of those things that seems like a bright idea in theory but just doesn't work that smoothly in practice - While I'm all for there being a certain level of challenge to the instance (and admittedly, The Gauntlet isn't supposed to be "uber hardcore" like, say, DB3), I'd rather have said challenge come from better mechanics and not "you waited too long and now you're getting gnaked". XD

There are a few other minor tweaks here and there incoming to the instance in our next update that should overall help make the experience a bit smoother, and I wanna thank everyone for their feedback thusfar. Always good to see discussion and feedback on design principals and decisions. =)

glad to see collector is being made less of a headache (like when someone LD's and then cries when their box is rolled). like someone else here said, hopefully the only people that can talk with secretary again are those from original team... but if not and there are people dumb enough to buy lootrights there, so be it.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    Siro get over yourself. All your post lately has been about how uber you are. Kintaii has said it himself, Gauntlet is not supposed to be a hard core instance. If its to easy, why is it to easy?
    Because you can do it without doc? No tank needed?
    Tbh, the only problem at the instance was to waste time with loot at first boss.
    And about "how uber you are"... Never said something like that, its just my opinion.
    Okay, maybe we dominate rk1 gauntlet atm but thats not me, its always the work of 6 ppl. I am just a small cogwheel

But back to topic ...

there is nothing to dominate in gaunlet...u go with 6 ppl and loot plates on 5th floor and it takes 6 runs to make 1 armor for each member....we go with 3-4 ppl and farm first 4 floors and it takes 5-6 runs to farm one armor for each of those 3-4 ppl^^
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    there is nothing to dominate in gaunlet...u go with 6 ppl and loot plates on 5th floor and it takes 6 runs to make 1 armor for each member....we go with 3-4 ppl and farm first 4 floors and it takes 5-6 runs to farm one armor for each of those 3-4 ppl^^
    lol, great
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Players selling things to other players cause no inflation at all.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Collector boxes should have been yesdrop from the start.

The #1 reason why no one does this instance is because you couldn't get the boxes on characters that actually need any of their no drop loot.

The Gauntlet:[list] Adds for each boss now begin spawning only after the boss has been first attacked - No more zoning up a floor to get ganked by an army of Shadows.
    This isn't working right. The adds started spawning on 2nd floor today while the whole team was still down on 1st dividing loot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast